• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Biggest Achievement

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
What was your biggest achievement in life so far ?? Mine was getting into college and doing really well in the course so far .

Please tell and if its like first time that i had sex then we dont wanna hear it :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Well the first time I had se... Oh right. Just kidding, still a virgin.

I really don't think I've achieved anything big... Maybe being classed as the biggest geek in my class?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, for me it had to be the first time I had se- NO, BAD CREDO.

Either my black belt in Tae Kwon Do, learning how to play every song off the Death Note soundtrack that has a guitar line to it or actually getting through my first bloody year at college.

Sparda™

Hm, getting laid at 14, getting to a college and taking a major such as telecommunications engineering, and other stuff such as...

- Getting 2nd dan black belt in Tae Kwon Do
- Trying something so exciting such as Kenjutsu
- Using 150+ firearms

That's all I can think of....

Pantera Queen

Wow!!! I can't think of a thing I've done only unless it was something in game:lol:

But I'm a pretty good student who's about to be going to college soon.

Keaton

Premium
I'm pretty damn chuffed that I achieved a scholarship for University and a substancial one at that ^_^

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
^ u should be ... another one for me is making new friends in college as i got bullied at school ( who doesnt hey )

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
Wow I haven't done anything that I could see as my Biggest Achievement. Actually I don't have anything right now...maybe when I'm finished with exams I'll have something.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Er...I dunno. My life has been made up of little things which served bigger purposes so there's nothing I've really done that's super major as a single event.

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
Um is this box big enough?

~Getting an A* in additional science
~Graduating from highschool
~Doing well in Karate
~Doing well in Kendo
~Getting an A in english

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
getting a silver Presidential Academic Achievement Award at the end of 6th grade

then getting a gold Presidential Academic Achievement Award at the end of 9th grade

I've got more, but that's all I can really remember right now that seem significant enough to post

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Some pretty damn impressive achievements, guys! =]

My biggest achievements would have to be: Meeting the woman of my dreams and getting married. The second achievement, which is a sort of 'work-in-progress' :p, would be having a son - due to be born in 6-9 weeks.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I guess you don't want to hear mine then lol.

Nah, it was probably when I went to live in Crete for about a year or when I FINALLY experienced MGS4 after obsessing over it for like 8 years solid (pun intended)

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
^Nice.

^^Congrats!!! Hope all is wonderful with your new addition to the family.

Oh gods, I feel like an idiot now. I forgot my biggest achievement of all time.

Meeting my girlfriend of two years now and getting engaged. The date for the wedding is kinda iffy right now, but it'll happen...eventually, lol.

Top Bottom