• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

big sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i made this thread because tony redgrave seems to be having a few problems with people and their big sigs. so gentlemen (and ladies, of course;)) if you care to discuss this here:).

i would also like to request that we keep this discussion dignified with reasonable arguments and/or comments, hence the reason i am speaking with profound and sofisticated grammer (although this is not a requirement of course, i am merely doing it because it is amusing:p) no slander or profanity is neccessary please;). thank you for your time^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
What's it to discuss?
That some people ignore that they should keep one signature?
And if I say something they ignore it as well? I don't mind if the signature is big (not huge). But having multiple signatures is out of the question. Thanks for reminding me pinky, especially THE DEVIL & Dante Aseroth seem to have troubles with this rule. It also seems that they like being forced to change them by me:p

Anyway since you brought it up, I'll get to work again. Take a rep+ too.

Edit: Rep to Drakan too^^

Dark Drakan

Admin
If i continue to see people disobeying the rules with sigs and not listening to the warnings and such i will start disabling their rights to use them.

Keaton

Premium
LOL nice thread.

Sigs can be big and pretty, but when they physically distort the site and cause members with a fast intenet connection to wait a long while for a page to load...thats too far ^_____^

Imo, if you have something to say in a sig that breaks the forum, just write it as text in your sig =p (+rep to all above)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Keaton;79881 said:
LOL nice thread.

Imo, if you have something to say in a sig that breaks the forum, just write it as text in your sig =p (+rep to all above)

like mine? cuz i cant think of anything i want in my sig, so i just put random things lol

Keaton

Premium
Tony_Redgrave;80043 said:
I used to have a signature which only consisted letters myself. It's not that bad.:p

Thats why we can change colours, fonts and have smiles too :D!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
A lot of the boards I know only accept sigs ranging from 500 x 200 pixels, though I usually stick to a maximum of 600 x 300 pixels for transparency graphics. I agree though, think signatures should be disabled if the rules are abused, what I would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom