• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Horror Movie series

Best Horror Movie Series

• Total voters

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
The dark knight;136280 said:
I vote for the Micheal jackson music videos. (shivers)

:lol: count me in on that one!! :lol:
I voted Saw and Alien. I think saw is down right sick :lol: and I was terrified of Alien (It's been a while since I've seen it) but I like Alien vs Predator

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Alien by 100,000,000 miles. I remember watching that and having a cold shiver down my spine for everything after the first scene of the first one. The others in the quadrilogy are also really good.

I didn't vote elm street because Freddy is too comical to be taken seriously.

I've seen a couple of the Saw films but to me they seem like just bouts of gratuitous gore.

I've not seen any of Friday the 13th so I can't pass comment.

Scary Movie: low brow humour in its most extreme. I beg no one to vote for it.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
to be honest I don't care much for horror movies.
But if I had to pick my favorite it would have to be "Nightmare on Elm Street" Mostly because the Idea of being able to die if you doze off is unsettling to me

Iced Digger

Elm Street, mostly because Freddie kicks ass. The Saw movies have gone downhill, Alien was always good. Fridy the 13th was always a good series as well.

Keaton

Premium
^I agree.

I dislike any Horror film that lacks a plot, such as the Scream series.
Alien was a Sci-Fi-Horror Hybrid, of which has a plot that I wouldn;t say was believable but one that didn't carry the over used conventions of the genre, ie. the cheerleader gets killed and other elements that you see a mile off ^__^

My vote is for the Alien Series...though not the AvP series, those were just films that didn't do justice to either series.

Top Bottom