• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best game ever played?

The Da3dra

Master Of War
NerosDevil;129715 said:
I've played Silent Hill and such, but i'll never forget how Regenerators were the first time I actually had a damn heart attack on a game. My heart was racing litrally.
When I first saw it, i was like "Oh just shoot it"....bad idea! It crawled on the floor and bit my neck, I swear to freaking God ive never had such a shock. Plus when I ran down the corridor from it, what happened? Another grabbed and bit my neck around the corner! T__T....its breathing is so creepy. When you fall down the dumpter and get trapped with it x_x

VI-Rainbow;129726 said:
I was always going EEE!!! in RE4. My grandma thought I was going nuts, but I was like, "HOLY CRAP, LEON! OH MAN! OH GOD! AAHHH! RUN!" and had a mouth that could make a sailor blush. Yeah. xD I was screaming and yelling more than I did with the first Silent Hill.

THATS EXACTLY HOW I FELT!!! I always thought I was just being a lil bitch :p Seriously tho, Even tho I know where every regenerator is and exactly how to fight them I still freak out, my heart starts racing and my palms get sweaty and I'm all "ok I can do this I can do this...WHAT?!?!?! I missed the parasite?!?!?! ah hell RUN LEON YOU STUPID ****ER!!!"

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
The best game ever played (360)has to be Lost Odyssey. I really enjoyed that game, even if i didn't feel 100% like any Final Fantasy.

Ps2, I would have to say Valkyrie Profile 2 that game was awesome, because it was such a challenge at the Seraphic Gate and I love challenging games even if It did annoy me a lot.:dry:

Ps, It has to be between Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 9:lol:

I've only played on the Playstation Consoles.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The Da3dra;129744 said:
THATS EXACTLY HOW I FELT!!! I always thought I was just being a lil bitch :p Seriously tho, Even tho I know where every regenerator is and exactly how to fight them I still freak out, my heart starts racing and my palms get sweaty and I'm all "ok I can do this I can do this...WHAT?!?!?! I missed the parasite?!?!?! ah hell RUN LEON YOU STUPID ****ER!!!"

Ah!!!!! Im the same!
You know, I was backing into a corner near where you first see one when you come out the freezer. IT CORNERD ME. I was having a heart attack I swear. RE4 got so much more creepy then. I was like *shaking palms all sweaty* "Cummon....you can do this o_______O.....I MISSED!!! O________o" It then grabbed me and I ran like I was litrally in the game. I can't stand them evil feckers. Plus the Plagas spider things.
RE4 is just an intense game all the way through.

aka958

Don't trust people
i Forgot before when i played Oddyssey: Strangers Wrath. It was so fun! it totally owned! i could rush i could sneak i could go all the way through and almost just kill the bosses! i knew all the locations of every enemy! i could win the whole game with the Zapper (little electric bug)! i could complete the game (where it was possible ofc and i mean that sometimes you just can't hide cuse they see you already immediatly) without being noticed!
it was short but i've never ever had an experience for a game like that one! the rush was so fast and so long lasting. the feeling while playing it is incredible. the only thing that was not so good that the civilians was Chickens (not like acting like one they actually where chickens) and also that you got four legs and all that later, it was more action by then but i didn't like the melee attacks or the style he had.

I actually completed the game 8 times!

that one is one of my favorite games

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Best game I've ever played? Metroid Prime. A lot of my friends diss it for being a supposed "bore-fest" but NOT FOR ME. Metroid Prime is the ONLY and I do mean ONLY game that actually made you feel like you were there... And don't even get me started on the music. The theme for the Phendrana Drifts made me swear I heard it before, even though I hadn't in my life. That song IS ice. No bones about it. Phendrana remains my favorite area of the game for me... I LOVE METROID PRIME!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Diablo series, Need for Speed Carbon, and Halo 3 are all close-calls for me. It's the only games I'll happily play (without needing to be bribed or forced to) apart from DMC4.

Zato-OW

King
The best game I probably ever played was Starcraft. I've been playing this game since 2000 and it still hasn't gotten old. I swear I see the same people that are on my friends list from 8 years ago still gaming. Funny how we grew up together. Most of them have kids and are married now. THE GAME JUST NEVER GETS OLD. WHY!!!???

aka958

Don't trust people
I gotta agree, starcraft is an awesome game, but it isn't the best in my opinion but close to it, played it for 3 years straight and then my friends started to stop playing :( .

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
That's difficult...pretty much,i get games i like and trade-return[in shops]/sell the games i have no interest or were bought and were completely different from what i expected.Number : 10/out all the games in my life[too lazy too count].And i've been playing since i was 5. :D

Generally all my games are my favourites.Others are more addictive in comparisson,others less but they are all like that to me. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't have a particular favorite GAME, but I have a particular favorite SERIES. Metroid freakin' Prime. Best, games, EVER. That is all that needs to be said. If you have a Wii, please buy Metroid Prime: Trilogy. Or rent it. Just make sure you like it before you buy it. If you like exploration/combat games, then Prime is for you. Less combat than adventure though. Great games, IMO.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Best game i ever touched and played was
divinity02.gif

Top Bottom