• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best DMC game?

Best DMC game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Hell yea!
3 was overhyped!
2 was underhyped!

Mind you....I played ALL DMC games.

ManOfMayhem

DMC 3 was my first favorite DMC4 was next and DMC1 came after DMC4. Do not even think about DMC2, I dont think DMC2 even came out... you know what I mean...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
DMC4 I voted for.
As for DMC2, I love DMC2. I don't care what anyone says.
Favourite order:
DMC4
DMC3
DMC1
DMC2

i heard that dmc2 sucked but if you look it through in timing it is actually the latest dmc game since it happens in the future and it is possible that all other dmc games are just prequels to show events that happen after dmc2

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Mine's still the first one as well.

1. It has the most imaginative enemies of all
2. Boss battles are all truly epic (apart from Phantom's corridor ones and the dragon, but I don't really count those as true boss fights)
3. Most atmospheric sound

I could go on all day like this. In short: IMO DMC1 is the best by nothing short of a million miles.

Esura

Even to this day I cannot comprehend why DMC2 is so reviled by people, yet 3 does no wrong.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Alot of people haven't played DMC2, and go around smacking it anyway despite not playing it. DMC3 isn't that brilliant in my eye. I still love it, though it has flaws like most DMC games.

Esura

NerosDevil;133375 said:
Alot of people haven't played DMC2, and go around smacking it anyway despite not playing it.
Took the words RIGHT out of my mouth! :lol:

Iced Digger

3 for me. The coolest weapons and the hardest difficulty. Nevan is in that game, that just makes it awesome.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom