• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bayonetta Anime coming

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Watching the anime and I'm 12 minutes in after she killed the first demon boss...
tumblr_mo2792ni601snfk6jo1_500.gif

Waiting for it to get interesting, but am instead disappointed.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Watched it earlier, thought it was fairly decent. There was certainly more fighting in it than the DMC anime, but I figure it comes down to this:

-DMC was a 12 episode anime that focused on the more day-to-day goings-on in Dante's life, such as the far more mundane battles with lesser demons, and his interactions with select people, while building up to a semi-climactic showdown (For all the ways it "could" have been better, I still love it, baby).

Bayonetta was a movie nearly set up exactly like the first Bayonetta game, and well...movies typically tend to get better funding, right?

The action was pretty good, and despite it feeling a bit more sexual than even the game comes off as, I didn't mind it so much. Some of the humour was alright, and I think I actually grasped the plot a bit better than I did from watching the game's cut scenes.

Not the best, but certainly far from being the worst anime/movie I've ever seen.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I was actually surprised by how dull it seemed. I don't know, didn't feel as crazy as Bayonetta. And once again the studio that made the DMC anime's characters f*cks up Bayonetta's looks pretty badly.

Also I really don't like her Japanese voice actress. She sounds like any other sexy anime voice compared to the British sexy voice.

"bust a cap in yo ass"

Also I didn't play the game, but has Luca always been taller then Bayonetta? and Has Luca always wanted revenge on Bayonetta too? Meh, I don't know.

Over all; the story wasn't anything super good (as to be expected from a Platinum game) and the action scenes felt like something that SHOULD'VE been used for the DMC anime while Bayonetta made it seem so "basic bitch". But it still cared entertainment and beautiful colors so I'm down with it.

6/10 for me.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Also I really don't like her Japanese voice actress. She sounds like any other sexy anime voice compared to the British sexy voice.
She's not just like any other sexy anime voice actress, she is any and all other sexy voice actress. Atsuko Tanaka plays pretty much all milf types who are villainous or mature and in anime that usually implies that.

To top it off she also did the voice of Trish in the DMC anime.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
She's not just like any other sexy anime voice actress, she is any and all other sexy voice actress. Atsuko Tanaka plays pretty much all milf types who are villainous or mature and in anime that usually implies that.

To top it off she also did the voice of Trish in the DMC anime.
I thought as much. And I must say she did a better job as Trish then Bayonetta imo.

Top Bottom