• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bayonetta Anime coming

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Bayonetta getting an anime adaptation?

Now that is pretty cool.

Made by Studio GONZO.

Of all studios out there they have to choose one of the worst?
Good Job sega.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Bayonetta getting an anime adaptation?

Now that is pretty cool.

Made by Studio GONZO.

Of all studios out there they have to choose one of the worst?
Good Job sega.

Prepare for 1 and half hour of pure suckage.

Nah....just kidding. It'll probably be decent/average at best.

Also, how come PG or even Kamiya gets no credit?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i think it'll be great. but i think that like the DMC anime (which i love) a lot of fans are going to reject it

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Maybe Kamiya's got nothing to do with this movie. I mean didn't the anime for DMC not have Capcom with it?

Actually no Capcom was involved with it and they got credit for it (in fact Kobayashi and Bingo got accredited in the intro credits and ending credits). They even got accredited with the Sengoku Basara anime. It was posted over that anime like a huge marketing ad.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Actually no Capcom was involved with it and they got credit for it (in fact Kobayashi and Bingo got accredited in the intro credits and ending credits). They even got accredited with the Sengoku Basara anime. It was posted over that anime like a huge marketing ad.

Well then, I'm sure P* is just laying low from it, or P* actually has nothing to do with the anime but their characters are just being used.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Well then, I'm sure P* is just laying low from it, or P* actually has nothing to do with the anime but their characters are just being used.

Most likely the latter but they can at least give Kamiya some credit......well it was just one trailer. Its a matter if Kamiya let alone PG gets no credit in the actual movie.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
So its basically an anime movie about the first game. Wow....lost interest. Now they're really playing it safe.

The animation and action looks pretty bland and boring.....will see how this turns out.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
If this is coming from the people who did this;
then my expectations have been risen as oppose to not at all.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
It said "Afro Samurai" on the trailer so they worked on Afro Samurai too though right? I have hopes that is indication of them making a decent anime at the very least.

Well, then at least we might get a good action and all. But from what i have seen from the trailer, i 'm not entirely satisfied with the animation and the crisp of the characters so far. I have seen TV series and other movies with better animation quality and that was like 2009.

I just hope Gonzo make a good representation of Bayonetta as a cool and fun character to watch. Don't care about the writing or the story since it's not really Bayonetta's forte.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Does anyone else think that animating her hair like that, ala AfroSamurai, makes her look like she's got violently split ends? 'cause that's what I think.

berto

I Saw the Devil
KizakiComment.jpg

tumblr_mwqx1est3v1sxhb3lo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwqx1est3v1sxhb3lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwqx1est3v1sxhb3lo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwq7p9WPhk1r31hlfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwq2s7ludQ1qbnl0co1_400.jpg

tumblr_mwv5h9aW8r1sc7ik6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwv5h9aW8r1sc7ik6o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwq5was3mo1rfp87po1_1280.jpg

Looks like the BR release will be the 24th of Jan. in Japan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom