• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin's Creed must keep going!

Which countries & histories shall be explored next?

• Japan

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Scotland

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Ireland

• Mexico

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Spain

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Canada

• Africa

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Egypt

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Brazil

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • WWII

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Old West

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Post-Apocalyptic

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Viking Age

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Mayan

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I love Assassin's Creed!

Seeing this game makes me want to get to know more world history.

We got Altair from the Old World.

Ezio from Italy, Connor from the US & his grandfather Edward in piracy. Now we're getting the Victorian ages, China, India & Russia.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
I'm not so sure Assassin's Creed should move forward closer to modern times, since that will simply make it stick out less compared to other stealth games out there. I mean, an Assassin's Creed set during WWII would only have a differentiation from MGS3 Snake Eater by 20 years.

It should stick to times long past, albeit with wildly contrasting locales and cultures. So, I voted Egypt. Scotland and Japan would be excellent as well, though.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
WW2 is too cliche&overused at this point(but then again i could say the same AC series)though i'd very much like AC series going to Japan and more Asian instead of west i loved the first assassins creed the most for its middle eastern themes it'd be nice to see more Asian architecture&history.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Why I'm wondering why they haven't done ninjas yet, this series must NOT keep going. It needs to take a break.

Dark Drakan

Admin
They need to trim the bloated & tired features (follow/trail missions) and expand some systems that havent been fully fleshed out. They need to look at what people have enjoyed in past games and keep those features and expand them and get rid of features that simply dont work well. Otherwise every year the games start to feel more like DLC of last years game than a justified new title. Unity took a step backwards in my opinion as I loved Black Flag but just cant get into Unity, will have another go when im done with Witcher 3.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I voted for Japan and Egypt. I'm suprised they haven't done Japan sooner, but then I wouldn't have expected assassins crossed with pirates, when I first heard the concept it sounded contradictory.

And call me crazy but I would like to see a return to the middle east, perhaps in a different era.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Which makes no sense imo. You could argue that ninjas are overdone, but so are pirates.
Besides, stuff like ninja gaiden aren't accurate depictions of ninjas anyway.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
I rather go to Korea than Feudal Japan but im cool with just about any time period/locale etc.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Stone Age.

stick-610.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Not according to the dictionary, it's a loanword incorporated into English so it does have an "s" when plural.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Besides, stuff like ninja gaiden aren't accurate depictions of ninjas anyway.
I think that it might be because most Bujinkan fans would end up complaining about historically accurate shinobi in the latest installment.

Bujinkan aficionados wouldn't like any portrayals of ninja that don't fit into their already preconceived notions on what is truly ninja (from their misinformed perspective).

Top Bottom