• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Armored Core: Liberty's Calling

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT
The Crazy Demon will be joining the RP, with his character Just Timis. He said his character supposedly has some history with Duoss Core as well...

Crow, solemn for once, nodded. "How long are you going to be? Don't keep me waiting." He then turned away and landed in the facility. "Zazz, let's head to the mess hall. I'm starved." With that, he exited Rain Storm and left for the mess hall.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Angelus opened up a communication channel with Crow's personal radio.

"Give me an hour or so...Shouldn't take too long to upload the information to Lex's computers, have a talk with her and let her get on with her work, but I have other things to attend to first."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Alright then. Don't take too long. We'll be in the mess hall. You know where that is, so I shouldn't have to tell you, right?" Crow closed the channel, walking to the mess hall instead of taking the tram. He didn't trust the rickety things, not after the first time.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Drake used Savior special skill and jumped towards another planet, he looked at the place, it was very similar to his planet, he looked at a some kind of military structure, he sended a signal to all radio channels."Might someone tell me where i am, cause i am a little lost?".

OOC: Drake AC looks like Jehuty, a black and red countert part of it

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crow's comm suddenly beeped and a message came through. "Uh, you're at the Bernard and Felix factory. Care to explain what you're doing?" He sent a private message to Angelus, detailing the message as follows.

To: Angelus
Subject: Strange Message

There was a weird message from a damaged AC. Did you get it too?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I just come to do a quick work, my enemy is not your concert right now". Drake was thinking well his movements, they cannot know that he was from another planet, neither that his enemy is Duoss-Core.

"Where is something to eat, i am starving and my AC is very damaged".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"There's plenty to eat here." Crow said, cautiously. "I was just on my way to the mess hall." He checked his channel, hoping Angelus wasn't listening in. "You aren't with that Duoss-Core thing, are you?" He whispered.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Zazz slowly piloted Maiden into the hangar bay, and stepped out as soon as his AC was docked. Zazz shuffled into the mess hall after Crow had gone there, and he got a small tray of food, sitting at one of the steel tables. There was a message beeping on his PDA. He glanced at it, and noted that it wasn't the same guy that Crow was referring to, "Hmph...what a time to come back, sis." He mumbled quietly to himself.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Drake droped from his AC, he walked towards the mess hall and founded a man there."Hey are you who was talking to me right now". He examined the man, he noticed that he was a good AC pilot."My name is Drake, also know as JusTimis".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crow looked at the man that had recognized him so easily. "Yeah, I'm Crow. Nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand to shake. "You new here?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Drake grab Crow hand and shaked it."No i am just a visitor, my officer sent me here, to look for someone".Drake was carefully choising his words, cause they might interrogate him if they foud that he is realated to Duoss

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"For who? You might find we know more than you think. We just had a face off with the leader of the AI ACs, Duoss Core. We didn't even scratch him. I'm glad we all got out alive..." He sighed. "I don't think we can win though... Oh crap! I wasn't supposed to say anything about Duoss... Oh, Angelus is gonna kill me..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Drake face changed, from a surprised one to a serius one."Duoss? you say". He looked in his pocket and get out of it a kind of hand computer, created in his planet, he pressed some buttoms and the computer sayed

Affirmative.

Target in current planet

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Angelus' AC dropped into the hanger, the comms system flared up, straight away Lex was on his case.

"Why the hell are you back so damn soon? Don't tell me you already got Anubis wrecked again! I swear to god if you've even scratched her I'll end you here and now!"

Angelus jumped back in his seat, startled by the verbal ass whooping.

"Nice to see you too Lex! Christ, what's your problem today? Anyway...No, don't worry, Anubis isn't wrecked, not a scratch on her, however...I do have some questions for you, and I need to know if you can come up with some new upgrades for the three of us...We ran into a little...Problem, out at the station."

Anubis touched down, the docking clamps came out from he scaffolding, attaching Anubis to the large supporting struts of metal, Angelus jumped out of the c0ckpit, picking up his pace towards Lex's office. He opened the door and was immediately greeted by the diminutive red head leaning back in her chair with a cup of tea.

"Hey Angel, cup of tea?" Lex said, offering Angel a freshly brewed cup.

"Yeah actually, I wouldn't mind one thanks..." Angelus took a seat next to Lex, taking the cup of freshly brewed tea from her.

"You said you had questions for me? And upgrades? So soon? Anubis not good enough for you?"

"No...It's not that, it's...We came across something, somethin g that Anubis couldn't even touch, I don't understand it, the single most destructive force in the known universe and it couldn't even scratch the paintwork...Anubis' AI knew the thing we were fighting, but when questioned on it...She got real cryptic."

Lex sighed, placing her cup down on a desk and placing her head in her hands.

"Damn it, I knew this day would come...But I didn't expect it so damn soon...Looks like we do need to talk, huh Angel?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crow shook his head. "Duoss? What's Duoss? I didn't say anything about a Duoss." He leaned in close and lowered his voice. "Don't spill anything. If Angelus finds out I said ANYTHING about Duoss Core to anyone else, he'll kill me. And that's not a figure of speech, either."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Zazz stood up from the table, "Crow...I'm sorry...I've got something to attend to." He looked over at the newcomer, "...Hope you enjoy your stay here." With that, Zazz walked away from the table, tossing his tray into the trash. As soon as he was out of sight of anyone, he strode outside and sat down next to one of the small trees planted around the edge of the base, and began to speak to himself, "Cheryl...why are you coming back now of all times? It's been five years, and you decide to show up at the worst possible time...or is it the best time. And why me? Why did you pick me to come back to?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Drake continued by some time looking at the hand computer, he put it in his pocket and talked to Crow."Lets go to eat, i like to know those that will help in battle, also my AC needs repairing".

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"So...You're telling me Duoss and Anubis were built as counter-parts to each other, right? Essentially sister Cores...Similar abilities, but each built with a different purpose in mind?"

Angelus sighed, leaning back in his chair, he took a sip of his tea.

"That's about the long and short of it Angel, oh...There's one more detail I almost forgot."

"Oh great, I'm sure this will be good news."

"There was a code programmed into both of these Cores, when they both reached a certain level of power, they'd automatically be drawn to one another to fight, there's also a possibility of them fusing into one almighty, god tier Armoured Core...Taking the pilot flying Anubis with it."

"Oh great...So if I don't kill the thing before the code kicks in, I get the innumerable pleasure of dying, do I?"

"Well, I'm not sure about dying...I think because of the way Anubis is designed, the pilot's mind will become the epicentre of the...Duoss/Anubis hybrid...Still, that shouldn't happen, Duoss is more powerful than Anubis at this stage, however, Anubis has one thing that Duoss' variable calculations can't account for...A human pilot."

"I hope you're right Lex, I already feel like I'm losing my mind to this thing...The stronger it gets, the more it feels like I'm losing touch with who I really am..."

Lex looked at Angelus, she put her hand on his shoulder, looking him in the eye, a caring expression on her face.

"I know...It can't be helped Angel, it's the Bleeding Effect of Anubis...It has a mind of it's own, the more you pilot it...The more it learns to effectively pilot you...You were warned about this before the testing."

"I know, it's just...I didn't think it would happen this fast, what'll happen if Anubis just overpowers me entirely?"

"Well...We're going to stop that from happening as long as possible, if we can stave it off until the testing is complete you'll be okay, and we can undo the damage...Right, sorry Angel, if you want a chance at beating Duoss in it's current state, I'm going to have to get to work, go get some rest, your quarters in the upper wing of the hanger is just how you left it."

Angelus stood up, walking towards the door, he turned to Lex and spoke.

"Thanks, for everything."

He walked out, up towards his room.

"I'm so sorry Angel..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Drake was already in a table, he grab steaks, rice, pasta, soup and bread, he thinked."Maybe he is going to be surprised about all this, our races look the same but our body is different in many ways, i just say that i had a long trip".He grab the spoon and started with the soup.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crow looked out the window at the evening sun and realized just how tired he was. Not content with one of the normal boarding rooms they had, he went to Rain Storm and fell asleep in the c0ckpit. It's happened before, and Rain never minded. She loved being around Crow, but it was rather odd for her to admit it because she was nothing but an AI...

----------------------------

Meanwhile, Duoss Core, in his weakened state, looks to the stars. I'll find you, and then I'll kill you, Anubis. He muses. Then, scanning for her wake trail, he activates his own Unlimited Space Zero Shift and warps to her location. I'll be there in less than two days, Anubis... Heh heh heh heh....

Top Bottom