• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Armored Core: Liberty's Calling

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Angelus crashed on his own bed, sleep did not come easy for him tonight, tossing and turning, hours spent staring at the ceiling, just thinking about what he'd been told, and what he'd told Crow...As well as the future that could be in store for.

When he eventually did drift off, it was 6 in the morning, his sleep was short lived, waking up just before noon, moving straight to the kitchen to make a cup of tea and something to eat, he heard Crow moving about.

"Mornin' Crow, made you a drink, fancy something to eat before we head out?"

He placed a cup of tea down on the table for Crow.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Duoss, still safe in his small hidey hole behind the mountains, transmitted a signal to Angel's PDA.

To: Angelus
Subject: I'm Back

You know who I am. Come outside, I merely wish to talk. Bring Crow and Zazz as well.

-----------------

Crow, picking up the cup, heard a beep from the other room. "That your PDA? A new mission already? Jeez..."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Zazz looked up at the newcomer, "Hey...you're that person that was talking to Crow last night. Huh, well...sorry to say, but sadly, I can't help you out there. Maybe you should talk to Crow or Angelus. They might know someone who can help you out with your AC."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Damm, well it still can fight, thanks god for the Vibra-Blade". Drake sighned and them looked at Zazz."My name is Drake or JustTimis, what yours".

OOC: Drake AC looks like Jehuty but in black and red

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Huh? Already? Can we even get a damn day's rest?" Angel sighed, placing his cup down on the kitchen side, he walked at a quick pace to his room, picking up his PDA, he opened the message and walked back into the kitchen before reading.

"Yep, damn thing won't stop going off...Jeez, shut up!"
He grabbed his cup and sat down at the table, finally getting round to reading the message. He went silent, eyes widening, he slid his PDA over to Crow without so much as a word.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Zazz sighed, "Mine is Zazz Atitashi. Perhaps you would be more inerested in her though." Zazz lifted a finger to point at his AC, "Her name is Maiden. She is the second most important thing to me in my whole life."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crow read the message silently. It was short, quick and to the point, and even though it didn't read a name, the c0cky way it said "guess who" made it all too obvious. "Can we even trust him? The moment we get there, he'll kill us. Do you want to do this? If we do, we should take our AC's."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Zazz nodded, "Her AI is based off of my mother. Hah, her AI was made by my mother. I guess it's so she can still watch after me even after death." Zazz sighed, and thought to himself. First his mother, then his father...and now his sister shows up. Zazz was beside himself. He couldn't think. Then another immense feeling overcame him. Zazz cringed in pain, his brain throbbing and his ears ringing. Zazz fell over to the side, and squirmed, screaming.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Probably not, but what choice do we have? If we don't go to him he'll just lay waste to the entire facility until he finds us, which means I've got nowhere to go back to, no one with the expertise to upgrade Anubis...I'll contact Zazz."

Angelus composed a new message on his PDA, addressed to Zazz.

• To: Zazz.
    Subject: We have a problem.
    Body: Zazz, he's back, Duoss is here and he wants to "talk", we can't trust him but what can we do? If we don't go and see him, he'll destroy the place until he tracks us down, if we're going I suggest you go in your AC.

~Angel.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Drage grab Zazz shoulder."Whats happening, are you sick, let me take you to some place with medicine". Drake noticed Zazz PDA ringing."Maybe its the alarm for you medicine".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Duoss was growing impatient, and in his blind anger he smashed his fist into the mountain, making a small earthquake. What is taking them so long? Are humans always this slow? He sent another message.

Subject: Hurry Up

I won't wait forever. If you won't come to me, I'll have to come there. Or leave. I'm not particularly interested in either outcome. Either hurry up, or lose some friends.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Angelus addressed the new message from Duoss, he replied.

• To: Duoss Core.
    Subject: Wind your neck in.
    Body: We'll come in due time, calm yourself down, if you're so insistent on me bringing Zazz and Crow, then you'll have to wait, it hasn't even been five minutes yet and I'm getting no reply from Zazz. So calm yourself.

I thought you were supposed to be the "Protector of the People." That's roughly what you called yourself.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Zazz struggled against Drake, still in pain, "No! Let go...of...me!" Pushing Drake away, Zazz stood, shaking. The pain increased, and he stumbled over to Maiden, getting into the c0ckpit. Heavily panting, Zazz shuffled around, trying to get his PDA out. Bringing it up, an electric shock of pain flowed through his body to his arm. The PDA fell, "D-dammit!" Zazz once more struggled against his pain, and picked up the PDA once more, flipping it open. He read the message as fast as he could, and then threw the PDA to the side, still breathing heavily. Reaching for the control panel, he punched a few buttons and let Meaiden come online.

Hello Zazz.

"No...small talk...right now. Head outside...now! Lock onto Rain Storm's... and Anubis' heat sigs... when... you can find them."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Duoss Core sighed, a monotone, mechanical noise.

Subject: You're Right

Sorry. I've been rather impatient. I was created to protect people, but I've refuted that. All they've ever done is order me around, giving the other AI and I no chance for independent thought. I know you probably don't understand my reasoning, but... Well, this message has gone on long enough. Meet you in a few.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Damm, i should go to mines too, maybe a battle is nearing". Drake hand computer sayed some words.

Objetive is near
Duoss-Core is closer that never.

Drake runned to his AC went he heared those words, he jumped to his ****pit and intiated his AC, the AI talked him.

"Good day Drake, whats your order".

"You may be damaged but you can still walk, head where you feel Duoss power".

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Angelus flicked through the reply from Duoss, he pocketed his PDA and made for the door.

"I guess we'd better get going, Crow, see if you can find Zazz, I've not had a response from him yet, going to head down to the hangar and see if Lex is done with the upgrades."

He opened the door, sprinting to Lex and Anubis.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crow nodded and ran to the hangar, seeing Rain Storm and an activated Maiden, along with Drake. "Drake! Where's Zazz? I gotta talk to him. Duoss is here!"

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Maiden's systems caught onto Crow's voice and enhanced the pickup. Zazz spoke in a pained voice through Maiden's sound output, "Crow...I know...he's here. I don't know...what's happening to me..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: DT Drake is already in his AC.

Drake talked Crow with the radio of the AC."He is in his AC, he was breating heavily, i tried to help him but he run to Maidem".

Drake thinked."I help them destroy Duoss, i get my AC reapired and i go or decide to stay here a little longer".

Top Bottom