• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arkham deserves as much recognition as the "Sons of Sparda"

Status
Not open for further replies.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Eh maybe that's why Lady hates him. Maybe they got busy after they killed all of those demons in the end of DMC3 and he never called her again. So... now she takes her frustration out on his wallet, which thanks to her collects more dust than dollars.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;212698 said:
I like to think Dante's never "tapped that". At least, not with Lady or Trish. Lady hates him, and Trish looks like his mother, which would probably create an instinctive "bad idea" drive in the back of their heads.

lady dosn't hate dante. she likes him a little bit but she loves his money.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;212709 said:
lady dosn't hate dante. she likes him a little bit but she loves his money.

Which is why Dante's wallet is full of gray instead of green... I still can't see them "doing it" though. Although that's one of my inner fanboy's wet dreams...

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Although i can't graphically picture it, I can imagine it happening. I mean if Dante and Lady did get to that point I couldn't bear to imagine her pregnant though. It'd be terrible. And poor Dante would have to reap what he sew. She already a raging maelstrom of feminine hormones and gold-digging persona.

But just imagine it, lady 9 months pregnant toting around Kalinna Ann blasting demons to her deaths, then all of a sudden "OOPS! My water broke..." classic moment in my imagination.

anyway I hope vergil back, kill nero and get back yamato ------------------------------------------------------------
or maybe after nelos death his soul is trapped into yamato and now someone is needed to get back yamato to bring his soul back to vergils body that maybe is in coma

tony redgrave

he was funny when he was jester he provived good entertain but he never was really stroong he only managed to beat dante and vergil cause they where injured but yeah he is pretty good and did help to bring dmc back

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
dante wanted lady but when she shot him in the head.....NO!

trish....imagin if she was his mother and as soon as they "finish it"she tells him.....oooohhh rampage!!!

and lucia i woulden't...well i don't know

and if nero is vergils son i feel sorry for virgil having such a idiotic son

he only has fans cuz the arm if i was vergil i would kill nero no matter what plus he is freinds with dante so more reason to kill

Meg

demon genral;214722 said:
trish....imagin if she was his mother and as soon as they "finish it"she tells him.....oooohhh rampage!!!

Oedipus Complex! I love how off topic this is.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
MORE Nero hate? He's only nineteen! It's perfectly believable for him to act like that! God, everyone just expects Nero to be a Dante-clone or something... He's more believable than Dante.

I want to see Dante get his ass handed to him so he learns he isn't invincible. Make him mature a bit, you know? He needs to get his head out of his ass and see the big picture. He can't always win.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;214754 said:
MORE Nero hate? He's only nineteen! It's perfectly believable for him to act like that! God, everyone just expects Nero to be a Dante-clone or something... He's more believable than Dante.

I want to see Dante get his ass handed to him so he learns he isn't invincible. Make him mature a bit, you know? He needs to get his head out of his ass and see the big picture. He can't always win.

of course he can. he is the stronger of sparda's sons. aganst nero he was playing around. the only one that could beat dante was vergil and when it really mattered vergil lost and died ( officialy:)). so unless vergil ends up coming back somehow, dante really can always win. so he will continue to act the way he dose because no one can stop him.

nero is a more realistic charicter but thats because he has lived as a human. dante didn't just discover what he is. he has lived as a half-demon for a long time so he thinks differntly than a human. he has all the arrogance of a greater demon and all the arrogance of a normal guy added together. ( not sure which form of arrogance is greater but dante has both.) snce nothing like him exists in real life there is no way to truly create a realistic half-demon ( to create something realistic you need something real as an example.) . the way dante is makes as much sense for a half demon as vergils heartlessness and obssesion with power.

( wasn't this thread about debating arkhams merits not dante's ( not that any more can be said about arkham)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i just had an idea yeah it's really off topic but on dmc5

sparda turns evil by some unknown force and the sons of sparda must stop him (vergil and sparda resurrect)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom