• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arcade Button

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I was jsut wondering, is the button still being moved?

Its been up for a week, and i was wondering if it was still going to be a supporter/staff thing

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
omg - your really making a point about it !!!! god get over it !! just because u want to be the arcade master ! :p maybe steve has decided to yet the normal members have use to it for another week , :p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Im not obbssed! lol

I noticed the date, and i thought "when was the arcade put in, and is it being moved?" so i thought i would ask, and this would also clarify for non-supporters/staff that its up for them to play aswel

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I have moved it! (cue evil laughter)

It has finished the trial period and is now only accessible to staff and Gold Supporters, as stated by Steve in one of the other threads I probably didn't pay much attention to. Gold Supporters will now find it next to the Publish button on the second nav bar :)

Sicktress

Artist
WHAAAT!! NOOO :( I have to become a supporter now for sure! I'm going through Help Stan and Space Invader withdrawal!!! :(

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
bye bye zombie whacker *sniffs* i had so much fun playing it while listening to Vicinity of Obscenity *sniffs* oh well im screwed anyway....

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Lol. You can still play those game on millions of websites based on flash games. :p

Do you guys reset the scoreboards now?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ooh, I don't know....we might do. We usually give it a few months anyway before resetting everything so that people stand a chance of beating the pros :lol:

Top Bottom