• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arbiter - Demon Soul?

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
I don't hope they will "fix" it, because I don't think it is broken. I am tired of all male game characters being flat like Ken dolls while all the female characters flash their huge boobs and @sses all over the place. I want my male characters to pack some meat!

while i am inclined to agree with you m8. i am a fan of ass and tities....OH CRUEL FATE WHY DO YOU TEST ME SOOO

788Masri

funny im a fan of puss and tities :troll: guess were on different sides of the roads:troll:

LOL!!!!! youve made up my mind for me. m8 you are one funny guy. and i LOVE how a discussion of weapons turned out. score one for quantum physics XD

ReRave

smug jerk
What the **** is wrong with all of you? No one at NT is immature enough to say "hey, let's give Dante a horse-dong, so yaoi fanboys can get their rocks off while playing!". They can't attach Dante's legs to a flexible base, because that would complicate animation, so they made a fixed base around his hip and ass, as you can clearly see as he lands in the church (creepy face in that scene too).

Ah, and on the topic at hand:
It's fairly obvious, that this "demon spirit" is just an afterimage of Dante himself. You can even see his hood in the pictures, as well as the shape of his head with his hair.

Tiran

The great pretender.
What the **** is wrong with all of you? No one at NT is immature enough to say "hey, let's give Dante a horse-dong, so yaoi fanboys can get their rocks off while playing!". They can't attach Dante's legs to a flexible base, because that would complicate animation, so they made a fixed base around his hip and ass, as you can clearly see as he lands in the church (creepy face in that scene too).

It's fairly obvious, that this "demon spirit" is just an afterimage of Dante himself. You can even see his hood in the pictures, as well as the shape of his head with his hair.

Way to be a killjoy, you smug jer- Oh, wait...

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer

Dude, chill out! It was just a joke! Sometimes its better to fool around, and if people were here only for the forum topic, then it ain't much of fun!

Tiran

The great pretender.
dmc_05-1.jpg

Holy sheeet! Is Dante sweating in this pic? Are there sweat effects depending on how hard you work? SSSweaty! Super Stinkin' Sweaty!

ZeroLove

RR, don't be a b!tch. ;P

To those who are all about the women with the big tatas and bumbums; Why can't we have both? Female characters with curves and male characters packing meat, then all will be satisfied. :D

About Arbiter: You might be right, RR, though I would still find it cooler if the weapons actually had souls. It was one of the cool things about DMC3, that the weapons you wielded was actually demons who had been turned into them.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
Holy sheeet! Is Dante sweating in this pic? Are there sweat effects depending on how hard you work? SSSweaty! Super Stinkin' Sweaty!

Ranking System

Dirty!
Chesticle!
Bagina!
Asslicker!
Sweaty!
Stinkin' Sweaty!!
Super Stinkin' Sweaty!!!!!!!

Dante: Damn, I think I drank too much Virility! Kat, you want some?
Kat: I'm cool! *covers her nose* :steve:
Dante: Woah, looks like somebody doesn't want me here!

ReRave

smug jerk
I'm just not a fan of "hu-hu, he has a penis"-jokes. None of us are thirteen anymore and it wasn't even funny back then. Not trying to be a "killjoy", Tiran. Usually you're the mature one.

About Arbiter: You might be right, RR, though I would still find it cooler if the weapons actually had souls. It was one of the cool things about DMC3, that the weapons you wielded was actually demons who had been turned into them.
So? My observation doesn't discourage your theory. I might as well be wrong, but it looks pretty much like Dante to me.
The after-image is just a visual thing. The fluff regarding those weapons has not been fully disclosed yet.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
I agree with Rerave. I've seen weird graphics related things.
Including a weird shaped face of Dante when he says "Here i am".
And church face.
And when looks down on the floor that was and sees just air/sky, his body seems to be split similar to quick silver. Only that it's not quicksilver.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
I agree with Rerave. I've seen weird graphics related things.
Including a weird shaped face of Dante when he says "Here i am".
And church face.
And when looks down on the floor that was and sees just air/sky, his body seems to be split similar to quick silver. Only that it's not quicksilver.

I think that's why NT has that Images represents game still in development thing! Hope they fix it in the final product.

This
Untitled-9.jpg

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I think that's why NT has that Images represents game still in development thing! Hope they fix it in the final product.

This
Untitled-9.jpg

^^ this is most likely the final version of the game. I have seen this Dante look pretty strange in a couple of scenes but to me its better because no one is ever entirely beautiful, sometimes people can look pretty darn funny looking in certain situations. Thats goes for everyone except origiDante. That guy never looks bad. I bet he has poses that he'll strike like the ginyu force whenever a camera is around. Just look to your right?
say cheese Dante! not even a full smile aye?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>​
As for the lot of you hoping for more shots of Dante's junk ( as if pizza crust wasn't enough ) Once you have the game, you can do whatever you please. I just find it kinda immature, like RR, because its just a texture issue that will not be touched up in the final version because it really doesn't stand out, unless you go frame by frame, searching diligently, and just hoping to find something that resembles a boner, then yyea, maybe u can make it stand out.​

788Masri

thank you good sir, or m'am

*looks down*...nope definitely a guy.

^^ this is most likely the final version of the game. I have seen this Dante look pretty strange in a couple of scenes but to me its better because no one is ever entirely beautiful, sometimes people can look pretty darn funny looking in certain situations. Thats goes for everyone except origiDante. That guy never looks bad. I bet he has poses that he'll strike like the ginyu force whenever a camera is around. Just look to your right?
say cheese Dante! not even a full smile aye?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>​
qm.gif
qm.gif
qm.gif
dante makes the photogenic guy look like...well us :p

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
Sorry guys, I created this thread and I was also responsible for bringing this "bulge" discussion! It was fun but now it got out of hand!!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
what so while your fighting demons it flashing its junk to a bunch of random women???

Pretty much, it be funny if arbirter was a hound-dog and tries to give dante advice on wooing ladies. But his advice is crap and said chick cant see him so she thinks dante is crazy and dumps him.

788Masri

Pretty much, it be funny if arbirter was a hound-dog and tries to give dante advice on wooing ladies. But his advice is crap and said chick cant see him so she thinks dante is crazy and dumps him.

judging from the fact that Dante spent the night with at least two girls in the latest trailer. either A: the advice is realllly good in which case i want one. OR B: Dante dont need no spirit to get him his girls

Top Bottom