• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arbiter - Demon Soul?

Dante47

You know that buldge is the demon inside arbiter, right?
Well, now I Know!
And Knowing is half the battle! GI.JOE!!!
gi-joe-the-battle-shirt.png

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
You know that buldge is the demon inside arbiter, right?

As Jester said in DMC3 "You saw it too, didn't you? The huge tower jutting out of the ground? That thick shaft that causes women to shudder... is actually a tunnel, linking the demonic domain to the human world." ^_^

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
As Jester said in DMC3 "You saw it too, didn't you? The huge tower jutting out of the ground? That thick shaft that causes women to shudder... is actually a tunnel, linking the demonic domain to the human world." ^_^

Sooo...His D*ck is a portal to hell?:/

DragonMaster2010

Also regarding his bulge. Maybe he get's a boner when he kills Demons. Like in the opening of DMC3 Dante and Vergil fighting and Lady monologing "It's seems the two derived some "twisted pleasure" from this brotherly fighting." So I guess he gets a stiffy from demon killings. Or maybe Dante should switch those tight ass chinos for better pants.;)

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
Guys, remember the huge demon from the Captivate trailer, he had a pu**y in his forehead! Now, after this all evidence, I'm 100% sure that Dante is responsible for that scar loll

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Maybe the "buldge" is actually just the layered texture and it stretches out of place when Dante is fighting.

Arbiter aura just seems like added effects for the weapon. Since it's not as flashy as Osiris maybe the creative team just put more emphasis on the look/style to make it look more dramatic when fighting.

When Dante dodges at specific times, more specifically when he dodges at the last moment, his arms start to glow with a red aura for a while

2:02

1:36

ZeroLove

Maybe the "buldge" is actually just the layered texture and it stretches out of place when Dante is fighting.

Which is normal for almost all trousers. When they fold at the crotch, it looks like a boner. But it was fun to discuss while it lasted. ^^

Arbiter aura just seems like added effects for the weapon. Since it's not as flashy as Osiris maybe the creative team just put more emphasis on the look/style to make it look more dramatic when fighting.

When Dante dodges at specific times, more specifically when he dodges at the last moment, his arms start to glow with a red aura for a while

I like that the weapons have different aura effects rather than the same effect, just in another colour. The red aura appears to be representing demonic power while the light-blue aura represents angelic power. Not very original, but then we can see the difference.

DragonMaster2010

1:36

I think that's just like in DMC4 When Dante (Didn't play DMC4 so might be mistaken) Charges something and his forearms clowed red. I found that odd since it's just his forearms glowing.

AngelMode

I think that's just like in DMC4 When Dante (Didn't play DMC4 so might be mistaken) Charges something and his forearms clowed red. I found that odd since it's just his forearms glowing.

That's when he does a charged shot. You hold down the shooting button to shoot harder. Nero also had this. I remember DMC1 Dante having this ability and DMC3 as well if you were using Gunslinger. I don't remember about DMC2.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Actually that's his hands going into DT. It's hard to see but if you take a close look at the charge shot you can see if you have a close camera view.

AngelMode

Actually that's his hands going into DT. It's hard to see but if you take a close look at the charge shot you can see if you have a close camera view.

Yeah, seems that way. I remember in the E3 trailer when he used DT and stabbed the ground launching enemies in the air, his arms where glowing much like this. I'm guessing it's just a hands up for "hey, you can use DT now"

And I know that's not Dante's charged shot. I was just telling Dragon that what he was talking about in DMC4 was Dante's charged shot.

Jane Sweetbee

Demonic Power taking over Rebellion!

dmc_05-1.jpg

Also, did you guys noticed something weird about Dante in this chaos? Yeah you spotted it folks, he's got a boner........ in the middle of fight! Now wonder demons are labelling him as "Sexual deviant" :troll:
That part would be fixed in the final product.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
That part would be fixed in the final product.

I really hope they fix that bulge, otherwise Pegi won't be 18 anymore :troll:

i dont think hes got a boner, being the son on sparda we should asume that hes just hung. besides im more curious as to why @jane was staring at his crotch during a gameplay video. hat to break it to ya but i think you wont get far in a DMC game if your just staring at Dantes crotch. or maybe your just Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaining appreciation of dante for when you do play the game.

ZeroLove

I don't hope they will "fix" it, because I don't think it is broken. I am tired of all male game characters being flat like Ken dolls while all the female characters flash their huge boobs and @sses all over the place. I want my male characters to pack some meat!

Top Bottom