• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anything on Sales Yet?

Judge

Do we have an update on the sales for DmC DE yet? Or are we still in the dark? I saw DmC nominated in one of the top ten lists for 2015. No its not going to get anywhere near Batman, Witcher or Bloodborne, but it seems to have gone down well with the fans. Not sure how many new people bought it though.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I remember GregaMan talking about it selling at least 100k.

SE only seemed to have raked in 34k in its first week I remember seeing somewhere.

I don't see either number rising much higher. It's pretty much run its course.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
DmC: DE: 100k
DMC4: SE: 34k (for now)
200x200px-ZC-cb84abbe_65774-Will-Smith-hmmm-gif-mNiZ.gif

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
DMC4 sold 35.ooo in japan's debut alone. So unless it some sort of time machine involved it can't sank to 34.000 total sales.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You guys can't try to answer a simple question without the trolling?

@DragonMaster2010, @Foxtrot94: It's not a competition between the two. Judge was just curious to know what the current sales are for DmC: DE. You guys know that, so enough before I start handing out warnings for stuff like this.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Holy damn man, LOL!

You expect Capcom to immediately start developing a full game when not even a month has passed since SE? Wow, hold your horse, pal!
Didn't they say Devil May Cry's future is undecided?
This coming from the game that was suppose to bring big bucks but is still barely in the 2 million margin like Capcom wanted.
You mean 84K without counting console sales in EU and NA and only counting Japan + Steam sales? Feeling pressure?
200x200px-ZC-cb84abbe_65774-Will-Smith-hmmm-gif-mNiZ.gif

Hey, 84k is 84k. Or in this case 34k still 34k.
im-just-sayin_1544.gif

But excuse me for having fun and both of you ruining it. I go back to my hole now, reminded of what bitter DmC positivity makes some people.

Top Bottom