• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any Gundam fans here on the forums?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"War... War never changes." Oh wait, wrong franchise. :tongue:

Gundam Battlogue Episode 4 - titled "Our War" has been released and to celebrate Gundam 00's Tenth Anniversary, this episode is very 00 focused.

I noticed that I accidentally called the Exia the "00 Raiser" in my previous post. I shall never live that down. I must commit Sudoku!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So the next entry in the "Build" series is "Gundam Build Divers"!
Seems that technology has seriously advanced to the point where instead of making the model kits fight, you go into a virtual reality complete with non-human avatars and stuff. So I guess it's similar in vein to Ready Player One?

Anyways, Sunrise has posted the Prologue of the series on their Official YouTube channel for people to check out. :thumbsup:

Aisen66

oh and forget about the gundam orphans whatever they play on adult swim there,s like a hundred characters on only one show i saw once this cool bad guy blonde guy with a mask that was the best episode they ever had

Aisen66

how bout voltes v is from the 80,s but is awesome the bad guy prince sardoz and his helper sandra are my favorite they are the bad guys i like em because they are cool and is a cartoon but of course im on voltes v side one of the good guys is ninja chic she is a human beauty

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
As it turns out, Sunrise has announced a Gundam 00 sequel project is in the works.

We don't know a lot about it, other than it will seemingly be set after the movie.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
The first UC Gundam movie in 27 years - "Mobile Suit Gundam: Narrative" debuts in Japanese cinemas this November.

I'm definitely excited for it. :thumbsup:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
With the debut date of the latest film "Mobile Suit Gundam: Narrative" swiftly approaching they have revealed a short teaser showing off a bunch of stuff. :thumbsup:

Goldsickle

I just watched Gundam Narrative on the big screen.

Slightly tear-jerking.

You probably need to watch Zeta Gundam, Gundam ZZ and Gundam Unicorn to get the story (especially Unicorn, since it takes place right after that chapter and focuses heavily on the Unicorn series Gundam).
A returning character popped up near the end and I'm the only one in the cinema giggling at his catchphrase.

"Even so..."

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Basically, Bandai is releasing a brand new line of Gundam action figures in this new "Gundam Universe" series aimed at the west, wot with it being the more standard 6 inch figure size and being much more affordable than their previous Robot Spirits line.

Not my sort of thing personally, but it's still cool nonetheless. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom