• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any Gundam fans here on the forums?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Speaking of Gunpla, I'm in the middle of trying to construct a High Grade "∀ Gundam" model myself. I'll post some pictures when it's done.

PW6fbCml.jpg

I've also got a Real Grade "RX-78-2 Gundam" on it's way to me. :thumbsup:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Welp, that's "Mobile Suit Gundam: Reconguista in G" finished.

It was............well, the fights were very pretty I guess.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Ohh! They released a new preview for the Upcoming ONA adaptation, "Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis"!!!

It'll be in the same vein as Gundam Thunderbolt so it won't be very many episodes sadly. :unsure:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm not too familiar with Gundam, but I have the Warriors trilogy.
The Dynasty Warrior games were really good.

If you're looking for a good place to get into the series, I'd recommend the "Origin" series (either the manga or the OVA series). :thumbsup:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I watched the og one to the end but the others weren't aired here so i haven't seen any

I always meant to watch em though

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I will say this. I may not be a fan of IBO's constant depression-inducing plot, but the fights and the mechs are great.

Also **** Iok. That is all.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Yo yo yo. Calling all Gundam fans.

If you have not checked out the Gundam mini-series "Battlogue" then I highly recommend you fix that now. It's set in the "Build Fighters" timeline, but don't worry if you haven't watched that show since this mini-series isn't about them so much as the dream matches they create. The first episode features a battle between Char Aznable from the original Mobile Suit Gundam versus Ribbons Almark from Gundam 00.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Thats cool and all but a MUCH better battle would have been Char vs Mr Bushido from 00.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I suspect that Sunrise will use a similar tactic to "Gundam Thunderbolt" in that they'll upload the first episode of the new "Battlogue" series onto their official YouTube channel but no more than that in order to entice fans to buy the full physical set when it's released.

But if they do beat expectations and upload more then I'll be sure to share it with you guys. :thumbsup:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I suspect that Sunrise will use a similar tactic to "Gundam Thunderbolt" in that they'll upload the first episode of the new "Battlogue" series onto their official YouTube channel but no more than that in order to entice fans to buy the full physical set when it's released.

But if they do beat expectations and upload more then I'll be sure to share it with you guys. :thumbsup:

If they don't, we can always wait for them to put the whole thing up subbed like they did with Build Fighters, 00, etc.

I've been playing Gundam Breaker 3 lately and I'd love to share some of my designs with you guys.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Speaking of the Gundam video games. I was watching someone stream the upcoming "Gundam Versus" the other day and I really got hyped for it. It definitely sold me a lot more than the adverts did.

Can't wait for it to come out in September and play as some of the more modern mobile suits.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Speaking of the Gundam video games. I was watching someone stream the upcoming "Gundam Versus" the other day and I really got hyped for it. It definitely sold me a lot more than the adverts did.

Can't wait for it to come out in September and play as some of the more modern mobile suits.

I want it too. It's the first Gundam Versus game where the Union Flag is playable, and that's my favorite mook suit, what with its transforming and its cool as hell plasma sword.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just blitzed through the second season of "Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans". Man, I just feel so emotionally drained right now, but damn if it wasn't good.

I was expecting most of the characters to die, but damn if it didn't hurt each time they did. Hush was the only person I was surprised to see die as I thought he was going to become Mikazuki's successor or at least look after everything that Mika left behind. But no, Hush died protecting the evacuation route for the non-combatants of Tekkadan.

Although they didn't get to see it, Orga's, Mika's and everyone's deaths weren't in vain as it caused a massive ripple in the world order and changed things. The Seven Stars disbanded and now a democratic system is in place (Fareed's dream). While Child Soldiers have been outlawed and all the children are slowly being taking in and given a chance at a new life (Tekkadan's dream).

Plus that poetic justice of Ride using Orga's pistol to kill Nobliss for having Orga assassinated. :3

Although there definitely won't be a Season 3 of IBO, I actually wouldn't mind a new series set in the "Post-Disaster" timeline. They only used like 9-10 Gundams out of 72 produced in IBO, so they still have room to play around with some more if they so choose.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Finished yet another Gundam series this week, this time it was the sequel to "Gundam: Build Fighters", "Build Fighters Try"! Hmm...it sadly didn't live up to the original series, but it wasn't as bad as some people make it out to be.

Next on my list to start is G Gundam! :thumbsup:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Yo, the second episode of "Battlogue" dropped on Gundam's official youtube channel. Sadly, unlike episode 1 this episode does require having watched Gundam Build Fighters in order to get what's going on.

But all in all, it was an entertaining short. :thumbsup:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Welp, that's "Gundam 00" watched. It was a pretty solid show, especially since I find the non-UC shows to be a bit hit or miss.

I'm quickly catching up on as many Gundam series as I can before Versus comes out. :thumbsup:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It's magical girls! It's Gundam! It's...Episode 3 of Battlogue!

"The Adventures of Super Fumina and Hyper Gyanko" was very meta, but still an entertainingly cute watch.

Looks like next time will be "Gundam 00" as I spy the 00 Raiser and Cherudim Gundam in the preview.

Top Bottom