• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another new interview...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
No problemo guys. :] I wish I could find the one where there's a part where he went on and on about Gloria. I think that one was already posted. (It was sorta scary. Like he had an obsession with her. Producers can be that way. :3)

I just can't believe Lady (possibly Trish as well) is going to have a short part. I'm hoping they'll have a part where Trish and Lady are helping with fighting the demons or members of The Order that are causing trouble. I will forever be a sad Panda if what they say about her is true.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
probably lady and trish would only help Dante with finding demons to kill ...i will be honest, i would like to see Lady and Trish fighting but i rather see more Dante and Nero action.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
Nero is just a kid even though he’s grown up. Dante is just playing with Nero and he’s just letting himself get hit and being like “Ah, that doesn’t hurt” or “Oh, getting hit by a sword, that doesn’t bother me.” He’s letting Nero hit him. LOL LOVE THIS PART :D

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
In the U.S it's soppose to come out in Jan 2, 2008.

...As for my opinion on the interview, *sigh* Kobayahshi saids the same thing as usual. Nero as cool as cool or cooler than Dante at the end? YEAH RIGHT!!! And as for Lady not playing a big role, well, I had kinda already figured that. So I don't see it as a surprize.

aoshi

Nero's arm is not a consequence of any combat with a demon but has been in his arm since birth but not revealed. Well so he is related to a demon if it is by birth .

"One of the most important things is to avoid making a game as difficult as Devil May Cry 3 was."
Is the difficulty going down? I would not want that.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
aoshi;54559 said:
Nero's arm is not a consequence of any combat with a demon but has been in his arm since birth but not revealed. Well so he is related to a demon if it is by birth .

"One of the most important things is to avoid making a game as difficult as Devil May Cry 3 was."
Is the difficulty going down? I would not want that.

already been stated that nero was infact NOT born with his arm like that

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Really? Wow, Im sticking to the hypothesis that Agnus must have experimented on his arm when he was small. It a nice theory.

Chrysander

His arm may not have looked that way since birth, but it might have been in his genes, and only awakened now.

About the difficulty of the game, I think they are working on the learning curve, so that it starts off much easier, and then works up to the same level of difficulty from DMC3. Also I assume there will also be Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard and Dante Must Die, so you can go back to the early levels and get more of a challenge out of them.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
DemonSlayer6;54561 said:
Really? Wow, Im sticking to the hypothesis that Agnus must have experimented on his arm when he was small. It a nice theory.

I have to agree with that one too. :]

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Well, in the extended new trailer, there's a scene when Angus says to the rest of the order council "That arrogant kids posesses D-d-d-demonic power!" You hear it right before we see when Kyrie sees the Devil Bringer and Nero tells her he didn't ask for it, or something to that effect. So clearly, it was not something Angus was trying to do. he's just as surprised as anyone else.

Right now, I'm sticking with the "Nero is Sparda reincarnated" theory. His age would seem to fit the rough time frame Sparda would have died, if Sparda even did really die.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But, him being a reincarnation is impossible. He doesnt look like any of the Sparda twins or Sparda at all. It doesnt make sense anymore, it is all too confusing.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
A reincarnation doesn't have to 'look' like someone who lived before. Alot of people really get that all confused.

Top Bottom