• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another new interview...

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Actually, Nero DOES look like the Spardas. White hair, blue eyes, and a very similar face. We know that such a design for him is intentional, but that he's not related by blood to the Spardas. Plus, he was found by an order that worships Sparda and has been said to be attempting to resurrect Sparda. Piece it together...

Zato-OW

King
Well if the producer was telling the truth in the last interveiw(Dmc4 being 10 or some what years after 3) its possible that Nero could be a brother of Dante and Vergil. See if dante and vergil lost there mother when they where around 8 or 9 years old eva couldve been about 6-7 months pregnant with Nero and seeing as she was prolly killed by a demon(never said how she died) they prolly tried to save the baby(Nero) like starwars ep. 3 and this is when they all get seperated... Ok now 10 years later dante and vergil is 18-19(Dmc3) now Nero is about 8 or 9 years old. Then DMC1, maby 2-4 years after 3. Then theres DMC4 10 years after DMC3 making Dante 28 or 29 and making Nero 18 or 19.... But i doubt it. Thats just me thinking. Mundus Naming Nero Angelo after his younger brother? heh...See they where all raised by diffent ppl after their mom died

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dude I kinda like that. ^^

Dante Redgrave;54584 said:
if Sparda even did really die.

Im hoping he did. Because if not, that would give Dante a reason to dispise him.

BTW I think Nero does look like the Spardans, of course his face is different, but the silver hair...who else other than the Spardans have silver hair? I wouldn't say eyes because the Spardans have that eeriness in their eyes and it's an icy blue shade with a black ring around the irises. (Heh, I would look that hard >_>) While Nero's eyes are just a normal human blue.

Dante's demonic eyes:

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_Rq0Dt...com/images/background/games/dmc4bloodface.jpg

Nero's human eyes:
....Damn it! I can't find any good close up pics of Nero, but I assure you that his eyes are different from the Spardans. If anyone can find a decent pic of Nero's eyes please post it.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Nero has such a lovely face that'd I'd love to pinch it, but I'm afraid I'll be faced with his boots. lolz. ]:

BTW! I heard a rumor that the soundtrack comes out in late December. If so I'm saving up. The song in the trailer is just awesome. @_@ Can't wait to get my hands on it.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
VI-Rainbow;54773 said:
BTW! I heard a rumor that the soundtrack comes out in late December. If so I'm saving up. The song in the trailer is just awesome. @_@ Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Wait, I thought the soundtrack usually comes out after the game? Still no official date from Capcom, yet it seems like end of December early January for the game to actually come out, if your right about the soundtrack.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Sometimes soundtracks do get released before games. They were saying either (very)late December or early January since that's when the game will soon be released. So it should be around that time. I just really want to know the song title for the song that was in the trailer badly. x_x

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
hmmm... i heard that after Dante attacked the order Nero's arm changed... if that's true, that would make some sense... i guess.

And personally I didn't think DMC3 was all that hard. I wasn't complaining at all about the difficulty, the slight challenge was fun, it kept me on the edge of my seat, what with trying not to die and all... lol.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
LMFAO! Funny. "My a$$ got raped" Not my choice of words, but yes... for some, it probably was that way. I've been watching a friend of mine who's just recently begun playing and I guess it WAS pretty hard for some people. Poor thing, she's been struggling so much!! LOL.

aoshi

heatlancer;54560 said:
already been stated that nero was infact NOT born with his arm like that

"It creates a bit of a mystery about how Nero’s arm came to have a demon in it, because when he was born he had a regular right arm like normal people."

"nero's arm came to have a demon in it" and not nero gaining the demon arm.
It could be interpreted as nero did not know that he had a demon in his arm when he was young but the arm revealed at a situation, such as against dante.

"Basically, they thought it would be cool to have Nero’s arm hidden for a long time and then during one of the action scenes, his arm swings out to use the Devil Bringer."

Top Bottom