• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another God of War

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
If its a different mythology and a different story then im game.

Other than that I rather have a Jak/Sly/Crash/prince of persia game instead (crossover or solo) so im in Chancey's camp

SSSSwagmasterMLGDmCplaya

God Of War started to get a bit stale. The demo for Ascension didnt get me sold, not even the gameplay videos afterwards. I hope they refine a lot of aspects in this new GoW, namely crowd control. GoW always felt like it had a lot of crowd control, but not much interesting going on with it.

Is this a reboot or a sequel? i hope it is a reboot because the original trilogy is over.
GoW3 ended in a cliffhanger, but then again, all of the games do, so who knows.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't really care about GoW that much, either. I honestly had a hard time with 2 and 3. I've never really liked Kratos and I really f*ng hated him in GoW2 where he behaved like massive c--t from beginning to end but 3 really hammered that nail in the head when all I was doing was destruction, murder, and world ending decisions and worse than that he had an air of selfishness and hypocrisy throughout the whole thing. Hard for me to go 'That poor man is trying to save a girl that remind him of his daughter' when the only reason he is trying to save her is because he looks like his daughter and if she didn't he'd end her, or at best leave her to a gruesome end.

I have a hard time understanding the appeal of playing a murderous psychopath, worse off, one that people try to pass off as a hero when it's ridiculously blatantly obvious that he's not.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Or it could be another prequel.
OH GOD NO! we already have 3 games the trilogy is over for me! the only thing i would like is a DLC which gives a better ending to God of war 3!
I have a hard time understanding the appeal of playing a murderous psychopath, worse off, one that people try to pass off as a hero when it's ridiculously blatantly obvious that he's not.
Kratos was never a hero lol he's just a big manchild who likes killing stuff XD

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
UGH. why milk something that already concluded. It's all over. Kratos should be dead for good. Gods are dead, there is nothing left to do in franchise. Come up with something new, ffs

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Yay. The adventures of Captain Angry Asshole and his continuing adventures to make the world a worse place.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014

I agree with that too.
They should hit the Norse Gods.

Kratos vs Thor & Loki
I dunno. I would prefer Kratos deep in grave. There is nothing about him that makes him relevant anymore. Look at his psychotic tantrums for another 20 hours won't add much to the franchise. They should replace him completely, considering that his story closed.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Not me. When a character destroys the world in a quest for petty vengeance, I'm officially done with the franchise

Top Bottom