• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another God of War

ji-high

That comes from people who say that he is. I actually argued once that I didn't like him for those reasons and someone tried to pass him off as a hero or antihero. But he's not and I don't care for characters or stories like that so I don't play the games and if other want to, fine, but don't try to pass him off as something he's not and certainly don't try to convince me of it, specially when it's so blatantly obvious that he's not even making the pretence of being so.

No, not for fun. If she doesn't kill them they will kill them they will kill her and she will go to hell for been and Umbran witch.
I never tried to pass Kratos as anything , in fact i think i said i liked him BECAUSE he's an a**hole. . Take your grudge to the person you were discussing with. I don't even know why you brought that up. I never tried to 'convince' anybody either....i mean...what's this all about now? Have you read my post? Play the games you want, i don't really care.

And don't try to pass Bayonetta for something she isn't either. She does take pleasure in killing angels, that's a fact and i have nothing against that. I like the game.

Kratos is perfectly fine as he is.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I never tried to pass Kratos as anything , in fact i think i said i liked him BECAUSE he's an a**hole. . Take your grudge to the person you were discussing with. I don't even know why you brought that up. I never tried to 'convince' anybody either....i mean...what's this all about now? Have you read my post? Play the games you want, i don't really care.

And don't try to pass Bayonetta for something she isn't either. She does take pleasure in killing angels, that's a fact and i have nothing against that. I like the game.

Kratos is perfectly fine as he is.
I never said it was YOU who tried to pass him off as a hero, i was talking about the other guy, the one I described in the post? Yeah, that guy. The one who tried to convince me that he saved the world at the end of 3, and did so on purpose. That is who I was to then I said 'you.'

ji-high

I never said it was YOU who tried to pass him off as a hero, i was talking about the other guy, the one I described in the post? Yeah, that guy. The one who tried to convince me that he saved the world at the end of 3, and did so on purpose. That is who I was to then I said 'you.'
Ok, sorry then.

ji-high

Also sorry i've been a bit of a jerk to you lately man. It's just the hype of the announcement coupled with the resurgence of frankly stupid discussions and statements about the 2 games(well, mainly about DmC as usual) kind of put me on the edge i guess. I'm not trying to make your work harder.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Well if they are making another one I'm not expecting anything special in the story department. I would like it to play more like 3 did though . I thought 3 had the best gameplay and I feel like Ascension was a step back

Top Bottom