• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Angels in DMC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I think that would be an interesting concept. The idea that only demons are getting into the human world, and the good side i.e. God & Angels, aren't doing ANYTHING, just doesnt sit right with me.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
This is obviously a grey area but I'd say it could be very likely for angels to show up in future installments

Kaihedgie

As far as I know, any so-called angels that appeared turned out to be demons all the time:

Mundus from DMC1
Lucia from DMC2
The Fallen from DMC3
The Savior and Angelos from DMC4

Due to the masqueradin' angel shtick that the series goes through, I doubt we'll be seein' any real angels

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
anytime..anywhere..in the DMC game is full of Devils and Demons....From where did the angels come????? ^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If they were good Angels the whole Devil May Cry story would crumble. Remember, Sparda went against his demon brethrens becauses there was NOT anyone strong/good-natured enough to protect the humans. If there was a whole other Angel world which wanted only peace everywhere, they would (or they should have) played a role in all this.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I don't remember it saying that anywhere, but if Tony said it, it must be true. and yeah fallen angels are demons i.e. Satan was a fallen angel and he sure as hell isn't good ;)

aka958

Don't trust people
^true
But it would be cool to meet an allmighty angel that isn't fallen or was experimented to be angel he is an REAL angel and just wasn't a nice one (let's say god was on the bathroom when the angel turned evil).
he shouldn't play any Big role in the game but just like a boss... example how much role in the game had Cerberus? Echidna? they where just bosses like Griffin and i don't know so many DMC2 bosses cuse it sucked so much i couldn't bare remember the names but something with tri and 3 heads i remember.
just an awesome boss with cool spell and a great holy sword but not a shield... looks cooler without one...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
(A) Mundus is the Emperor of all Devils. In the game it isn't stated he owns all of Hell. He has Devils running different parts of Hell, and he runs the largest part I assume. Yet, there are different realms in Hell, and Mundus is not the controller of all of these realms. Example... Berial is the conquerer of the Fire Hell... Not Mundus. So that belongs to Berial. Although I'm sure when we are talking about Satan, he supposedly owns all of Hell *sure that is what is depicted in Christianity (Not a Christian)*

So when we look at it like this, Mundus has no ressemblance to Satan *from Christianity* As we know it.

So Mundus, is in resemblance of a God and not an Angel. So he is most likely NOT a fallen Angel.

(B) And furthermore, in Dmc 1 there are statues of a Water God... So indeed Gods are mentioned, but Angels are not mentioned. And Credo was trying to be like an Angel, yet he was using demonic power... And not Angelic power... So Angelic power is supposedly non existent as we know it.

Iced Digger

I think it would be interesting to have a war between the angels and demons with Dante and his crew syuck in the middle, and have the story revolve around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom