• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Am I the only one who likes Nero's DT?

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
I love Nero's DT it's pretty cool if you ask me! I love how the phantom looks and maybe somone could add a mod to add veins around Nero's face while in DT? Nero is probably my second favorite character because I can relate to him alot being young and having anger issues and such.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
While it wasn't my favourite, I did like Nero's DT.
Could have done with a few more moves for it though.

TehHutch96

Nero's Devil Trigger looks badass in appearance albeit it looks as if he wasn't truly tapping into the full powers of a demon

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
No, that is mathematically impossible. There are 7 billion people on this planet and several million of those people have played DMC4, how could you be the only one?

That's 7.5 billion people and rising...

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I love Nero's Devil Trigger. It looks a lot like Nelo Angelo, which I thought served as a neat reference to his bloodline.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Hm? Wanna tell me in which way you find it similar? Cause I find it pretty different indeed.
It's mostly the slanted horns and veined armor that give me the Nelo Angelo vibe. It's what I think it would've looked like in DMC1 if the game wasn't restricted with the graphical prowess of the PS2.

But we never see Nero fully transform like he was initially supposed to in the concept art, so I guess we'll never know for sure.

Top Bottom