• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Kingdom Hearts

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I one time read a article that the creator of KH said that he wanted the Final Mix versions only for Japanese. I forgot why thou.

The only reason is because the US version of KH got TWO EXTRA BOSSES that the Japanese version didn't. Those bosses being Phantom and Kurt Zisa.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The only thing I hate about Kingdom Heart series is that there are too many spinoffs and deliberate attempt on putting many unanswered mysteries in every game. One or two spinoffs would be fine, but others are deliberate attempt on getting more profit. From what I have read about the spinoffs, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain Of Memories are the only necessary spinoffs, since both games offer a lot of background story explanation to the Kingdom Hearts universe itself.

Now there is another Kingdom Hearts game called Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, which I think, will be another filler to the series itself. I seriously hope Kingdom Hearts III will be coming this year, but from the looks of things, I don't think it will be released at the moment due to non-commitment by Square Enix.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Kingdom Hearts is pretty much my favorite video game series....Its basically one of the first PS2 games I ever played and I feel in love with the characters and intense storyline and the gameplay. I will pretty much always have a special place in my heart for KH ^^

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
Kingdomhearts is amazing. And people need to give it a break, just because it's Disney doesn't mean it's not GREAT! I love all of them and am saddened that I no longer have my copy of 2. And I wish I had the final Mix's. I think I need to move to Japan specifically for that reason.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The only thing I hate about Kingdom Heart series is that there are too many spinoffs and deliberate attempt on putting many unanswered mysteries in every game. One or two spinoffs would be fine, but others are deliberate attempt on getting more profit. From what I have read about the spinoffs, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain Of Memories are the only necessary spinoffs, since both games offer a lot of background story explanation to the Kingdom Hearts universe itself.

Now there is another Kingdom Hearts game called Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, which I think, will be another filler to the series itself. I seriously hope Kingdom Hearts III will be coming this year, but from the looks of things, I don't think it will be released at the moment due to non-commitment by Square Enix.
I agree. Although KH DDD may be a more important filler game like BBS was.
I mean lets look at the time line shall we?

KH: Birth By Sleep - Kingdom Hearts - KH: Chain of Memories - KH:358/2 Days - Kingdom Hearts 2 - KH: Encoded - KH: Dream Drop Distance - (hopefully) Kingdom Hearts 3

Look at all!! Lol
Holy Chop Sticks Batman I know the KH timeline!! Lol

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Oh Kingdom Hearts..... How I love thee. Last game I played was Birth By Sleep and honestly.... I grew to love Vanitas. For some reason I always go for the dark twisted characters lol

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
No after KH DDD I believe we'll get our KH3 and that will end it all.
At least it'll go out with a bang....

A very big bang...
tsar-bomb-o.gif

Top Bottom