• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Kingdom Hearts

Meg

I always wondered that too. Developer oversight?

If anything, the names should be switched...
THANK YOU! Since doesn't the person's heart become Heartless? That's the impression I got. I always wondered what was up with that. Translation error? :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
THANK YOU! Since doesn't the person's heart become Heartless? That's the impression I got. I always wondered what was up with that. Translation error? :lol:

Perhaps! I mean, they originally thought the Unversed were called the Unbirths, and that is... Well, let's just say, don't look it up.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Heartless are people who basically lose their hearts to Heartless, and Nobodies come to existance if someone with a strong hearts becomes a Heartless, their body basically acts on its own and their just empty shells without a heart or soul....I believe >.>

Reactions: Meg

Meg

Perhaps! I mean, they originally thought the Unversed were called the Unbirths, and that is... Well, let's just say, don't look it up.
Unbirths?......does it have something to do with crazy Christians opposing abortion? ._.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Unbirths?......does it have something to do with crazy Christians opposing abortion? ._.

Ah, no... Actually, that would be better than what it actually is.

Really, you don't want me explaining it. *hits the on-topic button*

Meg

Ah, no... Actually, that would be better than what it actually is.

Really, you don't want me explaining it. *hits the on-topic button*
I only had to make two posts in this thread before successfully throwing it off topic. :troll:

And thanks Ultima! I guess that makes sense? :lol:

Ultima

And thanks Ultima! I guess that makes sense? :lol:

Oh no problem ^^ I play KH far too much anyways xD But as for Unversed I cant really help there since I havent played Birth By Sleep, sorry >.<

Ultima

You mean the Drive Forms? I honetsly dont think so =P I never really used them in KH2 anyways, only when I was having diffculty with some bosses >.<

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
You mean the Drive Forms? I honetsly dont think so =P I never really used them in KH2 anyways, only when I was having diffculty with some bosses >_<
Yeah those things lol. My step-brother was a Master at those forms. The Limit Drive (The Silver one) was bad @ss!!

Top Bottom