• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Kingdom Hearts

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Since me and Ultima are flooding the forums with our fan boy and fan girl love for the series I figure I create this to help contain us lol.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
OH MY GOD.....YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER......

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 IS THE BESTES KH GAME AND IM IN LOVE WITH RIKU!!!!

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Of course I'm the best that's why almost everyone on the forums love me lol jk.
Man if KH DDD looks this good, God only knows how KH3 will be. *drools*
DDD is the only reason why I would buy a 3DS. And then when I'm done I would just sell it back to GameStop xD DDD looks bizarre storyline wise...I mean Org.13 is poping up everywhere!!

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
oh man IM A BIG BIG KH FAN my favourite is KH2 it was the first game of the series i played back when it came out i first saw the trailer and with the song in the background "My sanctuary" i fell in love with it and when i got it i even fell more in love with it on the tittle screen the music was awesome and so was the menu screen and when i played it DAMN IT WAS LIKE THEY MMADE THIS GAME JUST FOR ME IT WAS AL I EVER DREAMED OF THE EPIC STORY LINE BOSS BATTLES AND CHARACTERS IT WAS JUST AMAZING. i sad now cuz my disc got broken and i cant find KH 2 anywhere :'(. the other games where also awesome but somewhat confusing.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
oh man IM A BIG BIG KH FAN my favourite is KH2 it was the first game of the series i played back when it came out i first saw the trailer and with the song in the background "My sanctuary" i fell in love with it and when i got it i even fell more in love with it on the tittle screen the music was awesome and so was the menu screen and when i played it DAMN IT WAS LIKE THEY MMADE THIS GAME JUST FOR ME IT WAS AL I EVER DREAMED OF THE EPIC STORY LINE BOSS BATTLES AND CHARACTERS IT WAS JUST AMAZING. i sad now cuz my disc got broken and i cant find KH 2 anywhere :'(. the other games where also awesome but somewhat confusing.

My KHII disc is very touchy now and hardly plays anymore too... Only on very rare occasion. And it sucks cuz that game is AMAZING!

What did you think of the Nobodies? I thought they were leagues cooler than the Heartless, if only because they were all Final Fantasy references except for the Dusks and Creepers. XD

DeamonslayeR

My KHII disc is very touchy now and hardly plays anymore too... Only on very rare occasion. And it sucks cuz that game is AMAZING!

What did you think of the Nobodies? I thought they were leagues cooler than the Heartless, if only because they were all Final Fantasy references except for the Dusks and Creepers. XD
yup heartless seemed like a 5 year olds nightmare they werent that cool as the nobodies were they looked so awesome.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
yup heartless seemed like a 5 year olds nightmare they werent that cool as the nobodies were they looked so awesome.

I really feel bad for the Nobodies too. I even have a few Nobody characters, including one original one that takes after the Dark Knight class from Final Fantasy.

And some of the Heartless were cool. The Invisibles in particular were pretty hardcore.

DeamonslayeR

I really feel bad for the Nobodies too. I even have a few Nobody characters, including one original one that takes after the Dark Knight class from Final Fantasy.

And some of the Heartless were cool. The Invisibles in particular were pretty hardcore.
yeah but the heartless just didnt appeal to me much. hey what was your fav boss fight

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Yeah. I played this series but only spinoffs like 358-2 days, Birth by Sleep or Re:Coded so I never got these 2 main for PS2 sadly.

Top Bottom