• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
No idea what's going on (story of my life) but hopefully we'll see you again. Sorry to hear you're leaving.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sorry to hear you are off. You know talking about these issues a little more may help you, but if you've made your mind up already then there is no changing that. I wish you the best of luck with everything in life. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
KNDSVCloud;148604 said:
i'm really tired of all this....i just don't care anymore....maybe i'll be back...doubt it....but maybe one day...bye
Wow, you sound ****ed.

You ever heard not taking out your anger on other people that don't have anything to do with your problems?

Your post seems to reach out to me and say "**** YOU", and frankly dude, that isn't much of a going away message you want people to remember you by.

That being said you more then likely left because some one told you off... And let me tell you something Mr. Emo pants: Allot of people will **** you off in your life time, and if you let a avatar on the internet do it this bad then you might as well crawl in a hole and die now.

Maybe your time away from us, or even this post will rip the bitch out of you and make you stronger.

Until then, goodbye bitch.

And yeah, I know, and infraction is coming for this post, but hell if you get screwed for being too real then so be it. When life gives you lemons take the lemons and squeeze them in life's ****ing eyes.

^I copyrighted that.

Good day Gentlemen.

Sparda™

BringerOfChaos;148761 said:
Wow, you sound ****ed.

You ever heard not taking out your anger on other people that don't have anything to do with your problems?

Your post seems to reach out to me and say "**** YOU", and frankly dude, that isn't much of a going away message you want people to remember you by.

That being said you more then likely left because some one told you off... And let me tell you something Mr. Emo pants: Allot of people will **** you off in your life time, and if you let a avatar on the internet do it this bad then you might as well crawl in a hole and die now.

Maybe your time away from us, or even this post will rip the bitch out of you and make you stronger.

Until then, goodbye bitch.

And yeah, I know, and infraction is coming for this post, but hell if you get screwed for being too real then so be it. When life gives you lemons take the lemons and squeeze them in life's ****ing eyes.

^I copyrighted that.

Good day Gentlemen.

You couldn't have said It better.

I salute you, son.:lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Bringer just try to hold back a little, the fact that his post got you ****ed does not mean you have the right to attack him or anything:p

As for the record, have fun whatever you do knsvscloud=]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom