• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Year Here

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Hi , it is a year since I joined the forum and I certainly have had my ups and downs here like the whole little_d thing and whole Luna thing which both got sorted out ( thank god ) and this thread is basically a thanks to everyone as you have accepted me into ur community and I have made so good friends like Angelo Credo and Keaton and LoD ( not like I knew before this ) and I would like to thank certain members who have helped me to become the member I am and they are
• Keaton – A good friend and always has time to chat or deal with spammers and I owe him so many favours lol .
• Dark Drakan – Like Keaton I owe u loads of favours and I remember when I started here thinking asking u would help make me a mod lol .
• Lord of darkness – Ryan , good friend , we have had the funniest times here and ours vids are amazing lol , and hopefully we might make more.
• Angel – always ready to listen to both sides of stories lol and a great help with things.
• Chaos master – Great friend and thanks for making me feel accepted
• Angelo Credo – Great person and hopefully when im back , I will kick ur ass on halo lol

I would like to thank other members as well like BDK and bio and vauxchen,Demons Destiny and the others .

And the rest of you , thanks for making me feel important and welcomed and bring on other year and thanks to keaton for posting this for me while im in hot sunny spain

Keaton

Premium
^WTF!? I was just about to post this lol
Are you in Spain o_O *confused*

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
^ yeah im in spain but my step mum has laptops in spain dude and i manged to use it :lol:

Keaton

Premium
Wickse;167517 said:
^ yeah im in spain but my step mum has laptops in spain dude and i manged to use it :lol:

Ah I see ^^ Happy Aniversary :D

aka958

Don't trust people
i think i've been here a year also now. i like it here and it've been a fun time and i hope it will continue, for you also Wickse. Hope you have it nice in spain.

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Not to be mean but I thought because of the last thread posted like this the admins/moderators said no more.

But congrats Wickse :)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^yeah... Oh well, as long as this doesn't go down the drain.

Thanks for the mention Wicksie. And, you're welcome.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well done Wickse, your yearly appreciation thread seems to be going much better than my own. Although it's downfall was not my fault, may I add :dry:

Continue to have fun here, and respect your elders ;) :D

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
LordOfDarkness;167758 said:
Well done Wickse, your yearly appreciation thread seems to be going much better than my own. Although it's downfall was not my fault, may I add :dry:

Continue to have fun here, and respect your elders ;) :D

Thats becuase more people like me more than you :p * jokes * :lol: only joking .... or am i ??;););) .. but i am though

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
I don't mean to seem like an ass or anything, but you haven't been here a year yet - Join Date: 15/04/08 You have nine days left until you have actually been here for a full year.

I've almost been here 2.... I think.

Edit : I've been here 2 years and a total of 3 days XD

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
One Winged Angel;167834 said:
I don't mean to seem like an ass or anything, but you haven't been here a year yet - Join Date: 15/04/08 You have nine days left until you have actually been here for a full year.

I've almost been here 2.... I think.

Edit : I've been here 2 years and a total of 3 days XD

oh yeah !!! well im in spain anyway so really lets just pretend its been a year :lol:

Top Bottom