• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a prob

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i was online for 2 days without me knowing as apparently i didnt log off !!! which i did ! i logged of 2 days ago and closed the window and i log on now and im greeted with 2 vm's ! i was invisible so thats why no-one apart from mods and admin could of saw me - so is there anything which can be done to stop members who think they have logged off and havent !

i mean like a cut off point - not active for 8 hours your automatically logged off !

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
there is a cut off point of 3 hours i think, its either 3 or 4. How do you know that you were online for 2 days?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah there is a time limit as to when it logs you out automatically. I can look up how long it is if you wish, at work at the moment otherwise id do it now.

aka958

Don't trust people
It can't be... i always press down the site without logging off and when i log in im always online no need to sign in

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
the timeout is 3 hours i think, and as for aka's point, its because you have your browser to have it log you back in and remember your password, which is what i do for most of my websites, as i use lots of different passwords

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;146609 said:
the timeout is 3 hours i think, and as for aka's point, its because you have your browser to have it log you back in and remember your password, which is what i do for most of my websites, as i use lots of different passwords

Yeah thats just the 'Remember Me' option kicking in as soon as you open the site.

Dark Drakan

Admin
quiksilvershado;146736 said:
i never leave that on, and sometimes i'll still be logged in on a pc at my school after a week or so.

Depends if browsers are set to remember them also and cookies are enabled.

Top Bottom