• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A much needed vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I find it quite odd people post that they are "leaving forever" in an introduction thread but why break the chain. :lol:

To those of you who are my friends and are probably freaking out now, I am not leaving forever. ;) My priorities are out of order and I need time to get my proverbial "s***" together.

:D:DThis has nothing to do with anyone on this forum.:D:D

So those of you who like me, i'm not mad at you. And for those of you that hate me and think you caused this, I'm not that mad at you.

I don't know how long it will take for me to be able to get everything I want to accomplished but I assure all of you that I will be back, but until then...

:):)TTYL:):)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hell, if I took time out to just get my proverbial stuff together I'd never have time to get my actual stuff sorted...:p

Hope to see you back here soon :)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Thanks guys :p It's been like 5 days and I'm missing this forum more and more everyday :( So I felt like I HAD to stop by and say hi ^_^

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
NOOOOOOO HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME HERE ON MY OWN???! :lol: jks to people who I talk to :p
Don't go for too long! I'll miss you :D kiss for leaving for a while :kiss:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
biohazardmaster;139241 said:
oh no ur leaving and to say i wanted to speak to u a little more
I'm not leaving it forever :) I'm just getting my priorities in order. :) And that doesn't mean I won't hop on from time to time to see how everyone is doing...much like what I am doing now. :D

I also wanted you all to know that my left hamstring hurts... that is all.o_O

The Da3dra

Master Of War
aka958;140764 said:
See you later and hope you don't get hit by a car
Right now that doesn't sound like a bad idea.

I have recently found myself spiraling into some serious ****ing depression......people's ignorance and heartlessness towards everything is starting to get to me and I

....and I find myself not enjoying things as much as I used to...I find myself becoming more distant with friends I have known since 3rd grade......I wanna fall off the radar...I don't wanna kill myself....I want everything...everyone...to just disappear...I wanna be somewhere where nothing can get to me, nothing can annoy me, nothing can hurt me.....*sigh* aren't there pills for this s***?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
There are, but most of them aren't legal, sadly...

However, there are ways around pills - perhaps you just need a change of scene, some new experiences and a damn good holiday? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom