• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A more sexual ending?

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
A kiss isn't a very big thing honestly. If Devil May Cry really can't show kissing on screen but can show masked boobs and coochies, then there morals are all out of wack.
But they can't.Not even Nero and Kyrie! Only almost kisses.

I saw anime, though i don't remember any of those stuff, unless dante was hitting on Patty which is…i dunno probably never happened
@Innsmouth , rape was in anime involving prisoners and their guards.Manga includes sexual themes and full nudity and a little girl wants Dante or Vergil or both to bang her.

outoftheblue

Come on, guys! This isn´t about what can or can´t be shown. People are just expressing their opinions about what they find appropiate for the series, the same as you. In the end it´s a matter of taste, what you would like to see and what not. There is not a wrong or a right side, it´s a matter of opinion.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Hoping for more female oriented eye candy?

You do know this is the video game industry right? Good luck.

And when it comes to DmC, that scene with the demon sex wasn't meant to be sexy. It was supposed to be gross to show how vile these demons really are. Sure, we could have done without it but if I skimmed through this correctly, don't act like people who like DmC were fans of that particular thing. Even NT felt the same way when removing it in DE.

I didn't really give two sh!ts because I'm an adult playing an M rated game that just saw that, said eww, then moved on with my life. I never lived a sheltered life so don't color me shocked when I see adult themes in an adult game.

Also, don't act like the originals were somehow mature when handling the sex appeal it always sported on its sleeve. They're just about as mature as the games, which are like 12 year olds high on pixie stix.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I find this entire conversation ridiculous. Are you all really arguing the finer points of sex in DMC? The level of intensity in some of these responses seem like the stuff usually reserved for more heated topics, but, whatever, just be respectful to each other.

Also, since it's not DMC4 specific I'll be moving it to general. Also, what's with the name? An ending to what? DMC4? Because I was really not getting that.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
@Gel
I still don't remember, and I'm not sure Capcom would add something like this, considering they went as far as to censor sex in DmC. Maybe I forgot it, maybe it was lost in translation, sinc i watched it in russian language, and not in OG english one And what you described still isn't pedophile. It would be one if its other way around.

Gel

Premium
I still don't remember, and I'm not sure Capcom would add something like this, considering they went as far as to censor sex in DmC.
Sorry , I didn't got what you meaning."Sexual ending" was what was written in the twitter, it wasn't me, which I interpreted as being V entering in a building with someone or so, not explicit sex.I don't know where people got that.

And what you described still isn't pedophile. It would be one if its other way around.
Our opinion diverge in this point and I understand yours, but Alice inclusion and role in DMC3 is definitively pedophile in its tone: demons were using a little girl, who had her body grown to an adult stage, in order to seduce Dante. Dante does not immediately shoo her, since he acts as a bit of attracted to her ( with sexual innuendos in the mix).In manga we can find too a scene where most people interpreted as Dante raping Alice.I don't agree with this opinion, but a lot of people in the forum must remember that scene.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Sorry , I didn't got what you meaning."Sexual ending" was what was written in the twitter, it wasn't me, which I interpreted as being V entering in a building with someone or so, not explicit sex.I don't know where people got that..
Than I misread someone's post, and apologise. Somehow I had feeling that some people, unless they see something "mature" they won't feel themselves "adults". So I probably saw your earlier post out of context.

Our opinion diverge in this point and I understand yours, but Alice inclusion and role in DMC3 is definitively pedophile in its tone: demons were using a little girl, who had her body grown to an adult stage, in order to seduce Dante. Dante does not immediately shoo her, since he acts as a bit of attracted to her ( with sexual innuendos in the mix).In manga we can find too a scene where most people interpreted as Dante raping Alice.I don't agree with this opinion, but a lot of people in the forum must remember that scene.
Considerin capcom always tried to swing in 16+ and not go into 18+ I seriously doubt about Dante raping Alice. Also I checked wikis, and wasn't it was in her "older" look?

Gel

Premium
Than I misread someone's post, and apologise. Somehow I had feeling that some people, unless they see something "mature" they won't feel themselves "adults". So I probably saw your earlier post out of context.
No, no! I even find Gloria without underwear tasteless, so no sexual content for me, just sexual themes as mild references.
Considerin capcom always tried to swing in 16+ and not go into 18+ I seriously doubt about Dante raping Alice. Also I checked wikis, and wasn't it was in her "older" look?
Yes, or something like that, which means she was a child in an adult body, as Vergil said later. In Japanese original version, Dante just spurns her, but(unfortunately) Tokyo Pop version has Dante talking about BJ with her, which proves Capcom approves things without checking the published material.

Viper

Premium
So should I delete this? Don't want it? I'll delete it.
9c71183a8bce.jpg
Do what you wish, this has already find it's way to my personal collection in a blink of an eye. XD
But this has nothing to do with my post, since it is not official, it's fanart, fans supplying themselves with what the game didn't deliver.

Reactions: Gel

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
No, no! I even find Gloria without underwear tasteless, so no sexual content for me, just sexual themes as mild references.
ah, ok, than I seriously misread something o_O I apologise.
Yes, or something like that, which means she was a child in an adult body, as Vergil said later. In Japanese original version, Dante just spurns her, but(unfortunately) Tokyo Pop version has Dante talking about BJ with her, which proves Capcom approves things without checking the published material.
You know that#s really weird, i heard anime did same kind of thing by adding swearing etc ti the translation, while in original it wasn't there. That thing with Alice is probably based on belief that Alice in Wonderland is based on pedophilic interests of its writer.

Reactions: Gel

Gel

Premium
ah, ok, than I seriously misread something o_O I apologise.

You know that#s really weird, i heard anime did same kind of thing by adding swearing etc ti the translation, while in original it wasn't there. That thing with Alice is probably based on belief that Alice in Wonderland is based on pedophilic interests of its writer.
That's why I have problems in accepting open arms anything that don't come directly from DMC lore/ games.I always see non canon games profiles with refrain unless they match perfectly what is said in main games.Otherwise, I don't care too much.I'm a canon nerd.Lol.
I doesn't help this manga was made by an yaoi hentai artists, so you can imagine it's content, but, at least Japanese version respects correctly Dante and Vergil characters.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
That's why I have problems in accepting open arms anything that don't come directly from DMC lore/ games.I always see non canon games profiles with refrain unless they match perfectly what is said in main games.Otherwise, I don't care too much.I'm a canon nerd.Lol.
I doesn't help this manga was made by an yaoi hentai artists, so you can imagine it's content, but, at least Japanese version respects correctly Dante and Vergil characters.
I heard that some manga chapters were written off as non-canon. though maybe it was only about DMC1

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm not against it as it is a M rated series and its not aimed at kids like Kingdom Hearts or even Marvel/DC but im not really for it as its not the best use of the limited time we have.

I rather we have a time skip of 9 months or so where Vergil takes the kid and gives it to sanctus and Credo's parents name him nero etc.

Gel

Premium
I heard that some manga chapters were written off as non-canon. though maybe it was only about DMC1
Apparently manga is still canon, even if it it's third volume was never done.I don't know if it will still be canon after DMC4Se, since Itsuno said years ago Dante was 19 in DMC3 and Manga was a year prior to DMC3, what is Vergil's age in DMC4Se? 16 years old?Hmm, after I found out underage parenthood is a trend now in Japan, this is possible.
I rather we have a time skip of 9 months or so where Vergil takes the kid and gives it to sanctus and Credo's parents name him nero etc.
First I though Vergil had Nero in his arms under the cloak he was wearing, only to found out later it was just a poor rendered job .It would be a quick and efficient way to show Vergil was Nero's dad, but as always Capcom decided for the worst and laziest method , wasting time answering nothing, as they feared the world would end if they answered clearly the one question that burns stronger than Berial: who was Nero's mom.

PS: Thank you for Berial reference, friend!

Top Bottom