• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A couple of weeks off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Well, me too, starting from the 23rd of this month till the 7th of July, will be off due to the exam season.

I'll literally unplug the Internet for these couple of weeks, and returning after, of course.

It's 20 today, so I have a couple of days to stay active. :lol:

Keaton

Premium
Best of luck with your exams Dante, I recall you had luck with the whole Disconnecting-From-the-Net last time, so I hope this session follows suit ^_^

Sparda™

Thank you, guys! :)

Keaton;177631 said:
Best of luck with your exams Dante, I recall you had luck with the whole Disconnecting-From-the-Net last time, so I hope this session follows suit ^_^

Yes, I hope so too. ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Have a nice time, and best of luck with your exams Dante ^_^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Good luck in the exams, see you on the 7th July. I might copy your tactic next time I have exams. This time next year. I'm done with this years, almost. MAths tomorrow, japanese on the 7th. XD

Sparda™

Vauxchen-kun;177853 said:
Good luck in the exams, see you on the 7th July. I might copy your tactic next time I have exams. This time next year. I'm done with this years, almost. MAths tomorrow, japanese on the 7th. XD

XD

Took the day off today in case you guys are wondering what the hell am I doing online. XD

As for the test, they tried so much to make It look hard, but they tremendously failed. I filled - pretty much - seven pages of formulas and equations...o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom