• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A child of many names...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze

where he is in actual danger... -.- danger ?? i think should hurt a lot and also mundus impaled him with red swords it got him weakned and he was "struggling" until he triggered into sparda DT so your poin that he doesn't struggle is pointless !

Of course. kratos has no personality HA so still kratos is better than dante even though he is just a killing machine but dante just got a bit out of character in DMC4 you disown him and no more like him as a character WELL done ! bravo !

Gods deserve death NO ! only zeus was the a$$hole and only he deserved to die only because of him he destroyed whole of olympus full of innocent humans and other gods who just were defending olyumpus he is $hitty character

Yes, but you have yet to tell me what is epic about that. when did i say surfing on rocket is epic i said it was "cool"

he can be "realistic" with red coat and his sword packed in guitar case . you dodged this point !

Why do you go nuts over a vidya-character again? that's coming from someone who likes kratos -_- '

2-dimensional paper-hero ?? what did you mean by that anyway ?? he is just a lead of hack'n'slash games who has more character and "realism" then kartoos

Yeah, no, I am twenty and no one talks like that Are you born with demonic powers ?? are your friends born with demonic powers ?? its pointless
loathe FOR dante ?? WTF man its not like he killed an 8yr old kid why are do hating dante so much ??

he is a moron in the games ?? WHY do bother playing DMC games ??

I don't care for anime-Dante, since it's not in the video-games lol since when do you really care about the VG dante you hate him so passionately just because his persona is shown wrongly in two games and btw for your info anime is 100% canon and it shows that dante isn't 10000% unrealistic or cheesy everyday plz watch it if you can take 12 episodes of dante

Yes. But he dies and comes back, due to the special layout of greek hell. he dies or lives who cares he has no Character and realism whatsoever
Yeah and then he regenerated, came back and slapped Vergil 5 ways to Sabbat SO what's your point here ? he still struggles kratos is also the same he got stabbed by BOO and then returned killled the sisters and the kicked zeus no bigge and also killed athena in bonus

What's fun about that? If you can't be killed, why bother fighting? same could be said about kratos sir dante hater

Didn't notice you are ingame-Dante. Sorry, my mistake that's how the real dante (presumably) defeates his foes :p

tried it gow beatan titan mode it isn't even . much harder especially it doesn't need ****ING SKILLS and QTE's just help you out easily !

Please... its the truth when i got my ps2 i used to think the same GOD of WAR beast game evar
"Maybe somewhere out there even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one. Don’t you think?" THIS is truly epic line and it isn't that cheesy either !

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
How is his opinion flawed exactly? If he thinks that Dante is a drag queen with superpowers, then that's what he thinks. We're in no position to tell him that his opinion is flawed. Of course, we can simply disagree with him, but that's really about it.

Ladies and Gentlemen in the case of ReRave vs Dante: ReRave accusing Dante of being a drag queen.

As Dante's athourney i will present the proof:

EXCBIT A : A drag Queen
1203977270l7ok0X.jpg

EXCIBIT B : The accused Drag queen:
1309656-dmc4__dante_wip_by_jiuge_super.jpg

So i ask you members of the jury is Dante really a drag queen, or is he the victim of a disliker?
I rest my case.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
ok i can see we went right back up and now the mods will probably lock this thread and make
violent-peace.jpg
Azur asked me why ReRave's opinion that Dante looks like a drag queen is flawed.
So i answered :p i hope you don't look at that as trolling.

I couldn't help play the lawyer game.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Donte mate stop talking trash about DmC Dante. I have seen you do that to many times.

It's not cool mate. It only creates more hositility between forum members.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Azur asked me why ReRave's opinion that Dante looks like a drag queen is flawed.
So i answered :p i hope you don't look at that as trolling.

I couldn't help play the lawyer game.
Ace Attorney game series, by any chances?

ZeroLove

I can tell all of you have forgotten or chosen to ignore the purpose and the main topic of this thread and instead chose to flame one another. Please, get back on topic and take your silly discussions elsewhere. Thank you.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Οk guys, not only you are evidently unable to discuss and exchange opinions in a civilized manner but you also go off topic at your first chance.

Angel was kind enough not to say names and not to lock the thread, but that will not be the case for me. And I'm scared to think that some of the posts were hinted to be edited. Who knows how far you went.

Anyway, lets share a few things about you.

First and foremost, the rule that you will ALWAYS ignore. An innocent rule really. DO NOT DOUBLE POST. I'm tired of merging your posts because you were too hasty to post something more, too bored to press the edit button, and for who knows how many reasons you actually do have.

Second, a). Your opinions. Discuss properly. Do we need to take you by the hand and tell you "hey there kiddo, do not say faggot on the forums" ? Seriously? I don't care who you refer to like that being a member or the new Dante or whoever. As long as you're cursing, you're subject to a warning - which some of you will receive after I read this thread more thoroughly.

Second, b). What are opinions guys? Unique ideas that each individual possesses through which he/she views and understands the world. OTHER PEOPLE ARE NOT YOU. THEREFORE THEY ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION. They might find Dante stupid, boring, hilarious, cool, sloppy, and whatever else. I love Dante too. When someone says bad things about him I feel a little sad, but in the end I don't care since by the end of the day I'm me, and for me, it's my opinion that matters, no a stranger's. If you absolutely have to start the whole elementary school fights saying "no my Dante is cool" "no no new Dante is cooler" "no, and you suck" etc. then go do it outside of the forum. You don't need to come and post anything and talk back to the other member. Ignore him/her if you disagree andd report him/her of he was using inappropriate language. You shall receive warn for this too. Nice eh?

Lastly, and less important, but it needs to be said. I like pictures a lot. They are awesome. However, you don't need to post a picture every time you post, especially if it has notghing to do with the thread. mrrandomlulz, once putting the bomb, was funny and all, but I see you're making a habit of it by posting more and more pictures which are only on topic and therefore, incredibly close to spam. Please try and minimize that:)

And without further ado, thread locked, congratulations. Expect your lovely warns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom