• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

3,1,2,4??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zany Blac

??? hge doesnt really matter that much, it would be better if they made him like his father who ages abnormally, dnt wanna go off topic here but does anyone have a clue about the meaning of the shadow knight poem?

Sparda™

GamblingGambitCloud;189456 said:
omg...capcom NEVER announced his age dude....it IS speculation based on his appearance....but they never actually say his age

Dante is 19 in DMC3. It is confirmed. There's something called Google, so do It.

Lady is ten years older in DMC4 from DMC3. Dante is 29. Jesus!

Sparda™

GamblingGambitCloud;189461 said:
show me ur prrof that capcom announced it...because until they definitely say it, it's speculation!

Capcom official chronological order

1. Devil May Cry Manga which is 10 years apart from when Dante lost his mother.(Dante and Vergil were 8 when Eva died and 18 in the Manga.)
2. DMC3 which is 1 year apart from the Manga.(Dante and Vergil are 19.)
3. DMC1, which is never said how long after DMC3 It was, but when putting the pieces together we know It's about 9 years after DMC3 going what they said with the anime and DMC4.(Dante is 28.)
4. DMC Anime which is 2 months after DMC1.
5. DMC4 which is also some months after DMC Anime which is stated by Capcom that It is also 10 years after DMC3.(Dante is 29, Nero is 19.)
6. DMC2 is set very far in the future.

These are the facts. Everyone has the right to be in denial to them and continue to see them as speculation.

Sparda™

Read the damn interview Kobayashi gave. He said Nero in DMC4 has the same age Dante had in DMC3, which means Dante is 29, Nero is 19. Use logic. Kids these days...

Sparda™

Vergil'sB*tch;189465 said:
i thought D&V were 9 when they got the amulets

That's debatable, since the timeline between the Manga and DMC3 could be less than a year, so that age could be 8 or 9, but It's 8, because of the compatibility It has with the rest of the chronological order of events.

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
good question to ask yourself is this...
where they going to fit DMC5 (if there will be one, dont want to start that thread again lol) because the story is becoming so intwined together, i personally reckon it will be between 4 and 2, becuase it will have to include nero and his story (again, not a thread about nero's origin lol tht was more of an argument lol)
so...where will it fit in?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I concur with this, it would be the most logical thing to do but given the present order of the games, it would not surprise me if this doesn't happen for a couple more games.:lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Sparda™;189560 said:
Can you please stop repeating the same things I say?

It is a good point point to be fair. Then again, trying to predict Capcom is pretty much the height of impossibility.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Sparda™;189563 said:
Yeah, I think that's a fair statement.

Damn right!:D
I mean, they make the Star Wars films look orderly, and the Star Wars films aren't that orderly. Why can nothing be simple?:\

Cat

Vergil-ologist
Sparda™;189460 said:
Dante is 19 in DMC3. It is confirmed. There's something called Google, so do It.

Lady is ten years older in DMC4 from DMC3. Dante is 29. Jesus!

Funny thing is, Reuben Langdon very specifically said at a convention that Dante is supposed to be "in his 30's" in DMC 4. They needed him to try out for the part of Dante because they weren't sure if he could sound like a man in his 30's, which is really silly considering Reuben was and is a man in his 30's, lol...

This all just goes to show how Capcom can't keep their info straight, so who knows what the truth is when the folks MAKING the games don't seem to know, either! I'm annoyed because this goes to show how lazy they are that they can't keep from constantly contradicting themselves. Honestly, it's like they don't care...

Personally, I think Dante is older than 29 judging by appearance, like 34 or 35-ish in DMC 4, and looks 40 in DMC 2.

Sparda™

Cat;189600 said:
Funny thing is, Reuben Langdon very specifically said at a convention that Dante is supposed to be "in his 30's" in DMC 4. They needed him to try out for the part of Dante because they weren't sure if he could sound like a man in his 30's, which is really silly considering Reuben was and is a man in his 30's, lol...

This all just goes to show how Capcom can't keep their info straight, so who knows what the truth is when the folks MAKING the games don't seem to know, either! I'm annoyed because this goes to show how lazy they are that they can't keep from constantly contradicting themselves. Honestly, it's like they don't care...

Personally, I think Dante is older than 29 judging by appearance, like 34 or 35-ish in DMC 4, and looks 40 in DMC 2.

Reuben can say anything he wants.

Kobayashi stated in an interview that Nero in DMC4 has the same age Dante had in DMC3, which means, 19. Since 10 years have passed since DMC3, Dante is 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom