• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

3,1,2,4??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
according to the director of dmc4 Dante is approaching 40 (yes approaching 40 in dmc4, he looks good for his age.)
and he ages normally.

Sparda™

Where did VB get the info?

Kobayashi has explicitly said that Devil May Cry 4 is 10 years after Devil May Cry 3. Also, he has mentioned Nero being in the same age Dante had in Devil May Cry 3.

It's simple math. Vergil's Bitch should look for more of this canon info, rather than fan speculation (in his 40s).

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Sparda™;189634 said:
Use Google like I did. Search for Kobayashi interview or Dante's age or something. It's there. I don't invent stuff, especially when the Internet can prove you wrong in any time.

GO Fish for yourself like i had to!;)

Sparda™

Vergil'sB*tch;189660 said:
GO Fish for yourself like i had to!;)

Hun, you're boasting for nothing other than a mere speculation. The age is as follows...

Eva's Death = 8
Manga = 18
Devil May Cry 3 = 19
Devil May Cry 1 = 28
Anime = 28
Devil May Cry 4 = 29
Devil May Cry 2 = 40s

Sparda™

GamblingGambitCloud;189662 said:
how do we know kobayashi or watever the hell his name is...how do we know that wat he said and it's canon?

Simply because he's the one behind Devil May Cry 4, the man, the director. He knows everything related to It.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm not boasting, i was doing what you told me to do... look for it.
Personally, i thought Dante looked in his 60's in DMC2

Sparda™

None has put a tag on DMC2 Dante's age. None really cares.

I think Capcom just put It as the far end of the Devil May Cry storyline arc. It's a shame though, as the game's storyline has a lot of potential.

Cat

Vergil-ologist
Sparda™;189607 said:
Reuben can say anything he wants.

Kobayashi stated in an interview that Nero in DMC4 has the same age Dante had in DMC3, which means, 19. Since 10 years have passed since DMC3, Dante is 29.

My point is that your argument is no more valid than mine. Capcom has stated BOTH claims, so just because you found out about yours doesn't make it more valid than mine. I don't understand why you think you are so right when you have the same kind of evidence that I have.

In truth, WE ARE BOTH RIGHT, DUDE.

All DMC ages that you claim are just YOUR OPINION. If you want everyone else here to believe you, then COUGH UP THE EVIDENCE that will convince us that your brain is bigger than all of ours...

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Cat;189688 said:
My point is that your argument is no more valid than mine. Capcom has stated BOTH claims, so just because you found out about yours doesn't make it more valid than mine. I don't understand why you think you are so right when you have the same kind of evidence that I have.

In truth, WE ARE BOTH RIGHT, DUDE.

All DMC ages that you claim are just YOUR OPINION. If you want everyone else here to believe you, then COUGH UP THE EVIDENCE that will convince us that your brain is bigger than all of ours...

it's useless Cat...he'll never show us the proof because he DOESN'T HAVE ANY...and he's just covering up the fact

Cat

Vergil-ologist
GamblingGambitCloud;189690 said:
it's useless Cat...he'll never show us the proof because he DOESN'T HAVE ANY...and he's just covering up the fact

I'm sure he doesn't have any proof. I probably would have discovered it myself by now, since I'm a research fiend.

Bottomline is, Capcom says things to contradict themselves, which makes us all argue with each other over who is right. All we can do is accept that THEY can't get their facts straight, and neither will we ever get ours straight. Neither Sparda, nor any other fan can go around claiming certain things are absolute Bible truth when Capcom openly contradicts themselves. Unless they clear this mess up themselves, no one can do it for them.

As for what the OP was confused by, this is what I know as the time-line for those things that are canon: DMC 3, DMC 1, Anime, DMC 4, & DMC 2. From what I know, nothing else is canon due to "contradictions" (which is so HYPOCRITICAL, lolo_O).

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Are we seriously still debating this? OMG, guys...this absouletly nutz! I googled this, and got nothing...this crazy debate would be done...if someone could just post a hyperlink for their scources...ARGH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom