• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

3,1,2,4??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cat;189600 said:
This all just goes to show how Capcom can't keep their info straight, so who knows what the truth is when the folks MAKING the games don't seem to know, either! I'm annoyed because this goes to show how lazy they are that they can't keep from constantly contradicting themselves. Honestly, it's like they don't care...

Personally, I think Dante is older than 29 judging by appearance, like 34 or 35-ish in DMC 4, and looks 40 in DMC 2.

I'm so happy I'm not the only one who thinks Capcom doesn't give a **** about details. Then again, for all we know, they probably do have all the info we're speculating and debating about, and just couldn't care to share it with the fans.
I'm in agreement about Dante's age, though. He looks early thirties to me, I'm hanging on 32-33.

And I know saying this might **** off Sparda, because her knowledge on the DMC timelines is extensive, but I feel Dante acts more mature than a 29 year old. You'd be surprised what a difference only a couple of years can make on the maturity level. The fact that Dante doesn't start with his notorious wit right off the bat with Nero convinced me, in comparison to his funny (but sometimes stupid) remarks throughout DMC1.

Well. That's just my opinion. Don't contradict me. I'm entitled to it.

Sparda™

clairavance;189619 said:
I'm so happy I'm not the only one who thinks Capcom doesn't give a **** about details. Then again, for all we know, they probably do have all the info we're speculating and debating about, and just couldn't care to share it with the fans.
I'm in agreement about Dante's age, though. He looks early thirties to me, I'm hanging on 32-33.

And I know saying this might **** off Sparda, because her knowledge on the DMC timelines is extensive, but I feel Dante acts more mature than a 29 year old. You'd be surprised what a difference only a couple of years can make on the maturity level. The fact that Dante doesn't start with his notorious wit right off the bat with Nero convinced me, in comparison to his funny (but sometimes stupid) remarks throughout DMC1.

Well. That's just my opinion. Don't contradict me. I'm entitled to it.

Some corrections...

I'm a dude... (...because his knowledge...) would be more appropriate instead of her.

I'm going through logic calculations. For all I care, you could go and say he's 32-33. He's 29 and It's proven.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda™;189626 said:
Some corrections...

I'm a dude... (...because his knowledge...) would be more appropriate instead of her.

I'm going through logic calculations. For all I care, you could go and say he's 32-33. He's 29 and It's proven.

Sorry, my bad.

Where is this proof?

Sparda™

Seriously, no offense, are you guys retarded?

Use Google like I did. Search for Kobayashi interview or Dante's age or something. It's there. I don't invent stuff, especially when the Internet can prove you wrong in any time.

Sparda™

GamblingGambitCloud;189636 said:
yes but wat is the SOURCE? how do u know it's accurate and reliable?

Hello?!

Kobayashi? What more reliable source can you have than the director of Devil May Cry 4?

Sparda™

GamblingGambitCloud;189638 said:
cuz any site can say they interviewed someone and write random ****

And then tell me genius, how do we all know something about a game - in what way? Interviews! Bingo.

That's when game developers and directors reveal info about the game. There's no other way. If It's not revealed in the game, It is revealed in interviews.

Sparda™

Use Google please.

I know this info, I've seen the interview. Zato-OW can confirm It as well.

If you're interested to know, find It.

Sparda™

You're getting me and the whole thread off topic with your lazyness, so do yourself a favor and Google it.

We're in the Internet. Information is distributed from site to site. If something is really true, It is mentioned in multiple websites and forums.

Search It and please, stop questioning already-known stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom