• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

10th Year Anniversary

berto

I Saw the Devil
DMC3 turns 10 on the 17th. Released in Japan back in 2005 and on March 1st in the US. Been at it for 10 years, eh? How time flies.

Not sure there is much to be said on it. I might play it on the day, I did the same for 1's anniversary but how much can you really do to celebrate a game? I do remember, though, this game kicked my ass all over the place and it took a lot of time and patience to get through it. Almost gave up more than a few times but I didn't spend $60 to just give up.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I still remember buying it day 1 with that copy of MH demo :blush:

Ha! I have that copy too!

ji1753.jpg

Now I play the SE on PC, but I still keep this. It's where the magic began... :')

scionicspectre

How to celebrate? Bloody Palace on three different televisions (1 PC, 1 PS3, 1 PS2) with all my DMC-loving friends from back in the day, along with a generous helping of pizza. :D I can already tell, looks like this is gonna' be one hell of a party!

berto

I Saw the Devil
I have all of these ripped from the DVDs but I never really got around to watching them all. I do think this one's the coolest one.

Meg

Hard to believe it's been that long. It's still one of my all time favorite games.

I can't believe DMC4 is seven years old. We haven't had any Devil May Cry in too long. A re-release for DMC4 doesn't count. I want DMC5. :'(

But until that day (ever) comes, *raises glass to her favorite incarnation of Dante* I salute you, DMC3!

Top Bottom