• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Vergil be in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorBlood22

Will he? Because if he does, then I wanna see him and Dante in action together and at each other.

If he was back, I wanna see him wield two swords: Yamato and a rapier and finally... I wanna see him speak in a British accent.
I am sorry but what does Vergil look like only played DMC4, and a little bit of DMC1 and 2

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
and this
1098396-vergil2_screen_large.jpg

and in devil trigger
367154-dmc06_super.jpg

Kammosjuttu

^Yeah, Vergil is always well dressed. Even when wrapped up in bandages and being a mercenary he is dressed in a suit (the novel). So, it'd be weird to see him not to wear a nice set of clothes.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
^Yeah, Vergil is always well dressed. Even when wrapped up in bandages and being a mercenary he is dressed in a suit (the novel). So, it'd be weird to see him not to wear a nice set of clothes.
im really betting that if he's in the game he will be wrapped in bandages, and be wearing a suit, idk just a feeling

RemorsefulVergil

Honestly i don't think vergil will be in this game unfortunately and this is because Ninja theory our starting fresh with rebooting the character and his look so if they can so easily do this and disturb all the fans that have loved the previous devil may cry games and characters then their most likely going to change the story and how could a badass character like vergil fit into this without being one of the Demonic Twin-sons of Sparda.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Honestly i don't think vergil will be in this game unfortunately and this is because Ninja theory our starting fresh with rebooting the character and his look so if they can so easily do this and disturb all the fans that have loved the previous devil may cry games and characters then their most likely going to change the story and how could a badass character like vergil fit into this without being one of the Demonic Twin-sons of Sparda.
Well i think, no better person to ask is NT. If verge isnt in the game, im not gonna whine about it because hopefully all the attention will be on dante and how he learns to control heaven and hell, and also get his "know and love" dante look

and i thought my sig was too big...

RemorsefulVergil

Well i think, no better person to ask is NT. If verge isnt in the game, im not gonna whine about it because hopefully all the attention will be on dante and how he learns to control heaven and hell, and also get his "know and love" dante look

and i thought my sig was too big...
I agree! i still am so looking forward to when this game comes out! saying that i own all Devil may Cry games and play them reguarly so im a major fan of the series and will always be no matter what way dante looks! the Characters like old Dante,trish,Lady and vergil are Great and will be missed and thats not saying they won't be in the reboot that's up to NT! but what i think is greater than the characters is the gameplay like mixing up fast sword combo's with gun's is something that I never get tired of doing!

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
I agree! i still am so looking forward to when this game comes out! saying that i own all Devil may Cry games and play them reguarly so im a major fan of the series and will always be no matter what way dante looks! the Characters like old Dante,trish,Lady and vergil are Great and will be missed and thats not saying they won't be in the reboot that's up to NT! but what i think is greater than the characters is the gameplay like mixing up fast sword combo's with gun's is something that I never get tired of doing!
i also agree...but now i'm wonderin how it'd turn out with an Angel Vergil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom