• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Vergil be in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Actually, Gilver's head was wrapped in bandages, hiding his face and hair totally. Dante realized the man was Vergil only when he saw an amulet with their names on him.
oh wow, i gotta read those...plz tell me there's pics XD or a site where I can read'em online

Kammosjuttu

oh wow, i gotta read those...plz tell me there's pics XD or a site where I can read'em online

There are a few pictures in the novels, if that's what you meant.
I don't know has anyone uploaded these books online, though; I've obediently bought mine from a store. These novels are published, besides Japanese, also in English and German, and the last time I've checked, they are still being sold in net shops, like Amazons.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
There are a few pictures in the novels, if that's what you meant.
I don't know has anyone uploaded these books online, though; I've obediently bought mine from a store. These novels are published, besides Japanese, also in English and German, and the last time I've checked, they are still being sold in net shops, like Amazons.
kewlz, gon' get me a japanese and english copy :D

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
this thread just got interesting.
That concept of vergil with his head in bandages is so alluring....
thats something that should be in DmC. I wouldnt mind having vergil disguised for the better half of the game and have such a powerful reveal at the end of the game.
cool

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
yeah i know its speculation, but its damn interesting speculation! i totally agree, and i also think it would build huge suspense for vergil to be in bandages like in the novels, and then at some point in the game his design is revealed! talk about anticipation

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
yeah i know its speculation, but its damn interesting speculation! i totally agree, and i also think it would build huge suspense for vergil to be in bandages like in the novels, and then at some point in the game his design is revealed! talk about anticipation

yep. pretty f*****g cool.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I havent read any of the novels so i dont see anything about DmC that is related to the novels

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
oh yea....
It wouldnt hurt NT to at least try and take little tidbits from all of the franchise, and create a fictional DmC world

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
It would be a good start at least. because not to may people have read the manga or novels and it would pay some homage

Kammosjuttu

Like others mentioned after me talking about how Vergil is in the novel, I also think that if they had Vergil with bandages around his head in DmC it would be rather cool. The anticipation would be huge! And it would really open up the possibility to interact with Vergil without Dante really knowing that he's his brother.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Like others mentioned after me talking about how Vergil is in the novel, I also think that if they had Vergil with bandages around his head in DmC it would be rather cool. The anticipation would be huge! And it would really open up the possibility to interact with Vergil without Dante really knowing that he's his brother.
exactly, i like that idea kudos to you

Seif114

lol. that makes more scence.
I was ganna say, how can one over look a white haired, bad ass, person who looks JUST LIKE YOU. @.@

on a side note, I literaly fell off my chair laughing when I pictured Vergil with a British accent. XD

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
lol. that makes more scence.
I was ganna say, how can one over look a white haired, bad ass, person who looks JUST LIKE YOU. @.@

on a side note, I literaly fell off my chair laughing when I pictured Vergil with a British accent. XD
yeah vergil with a british accent would probably ruin his character lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom