• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Vergil be in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
he does look pretty serious with his motives, but after watching the tgs demo its shown that dante definitely has attitude, so im excited to see his character and personality
yea we'll see right now i can only think of vergil not as dantes brother but as dantes split personality.this is my theory that we'll be seeing him in the game and even fighting him but i think dante would realize in the end that he's a skitzo :D

DeamonslayeR

^yea but itd be better if it isnt in the game cuz for me it'll ruin the game.dont knw why it keeps popin in my head

Kammosjuttu

Dante being a schizo, what a theory; that would totally pull the rug under the players' feet. xD It'd be much like the movie "Secret Window" or something close to that. But even if it was a dramatic twist and all that, I still prefer Vergil to be his own character and taking part in the game in flesh and blood instead of being hallucination, haha. ;D

DeamonslayeR

Dante being a schizo, what a theory; that would totally pull the rug under the players' feet. xD It'd be much like the movie "Secret Window" or something close to that. But even if it was a dramatic twist and all that, I still prefer Vergil to be his own character and taking part in the game in flesh and blood instead of being hallucination, haha. ;D
thx dude. and yeah id rather prefer that vergil be his own character its just since i saw the tgs 10 trailer i cant get the theory outta my head.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante can still be crazy and the game could give us the assumption that we're facing Vergil, but that doesn't mean Vergil can't be an hallucination and also actually be in the game. So the theory is still plausible.

Kammosjuttu

Dante can still be crazy and the game could give us the assumption that we're facing Vergil, but that doesn't mean Vergil can't be an hallucination and also actually be in the game. So the theory is still plausible.

Right, it might as well go that way, too. Since the 2010 TGS trailer, I've kind of been expecting craziness from Dante, especially since he's had his problems also in other DMCs, particularly in the first DMC novel with thinking he is not Dante but a separate person named "Tony" and he's being very mother complexed, or whatever it's called, there, too. Lol to the scene where a woman had dragged unconsciouss Dante to her home, and when Dante woke up he practically just cried after his mom and declined to spend the night with the woman. xD

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Would be nice, but my guess is probably not. Dante is meant to be American, so Vergil having a British accent would be odd.
Vergil's accent is meant to be British?! I totally missed that :/
I would love Vergil to be in it because, well, he should just be in it. Would he have black/whie hair too?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I would love Vergil to be in it because, well, he should just be in it. Would he have black/whie hair too?
nah vergil's voice is not supposed to be british, someone just mentioned that they would like it if it was

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Vergil would have whatever coloured hair Dante has, which isn't black. In the redesign, Dante has dark brown hair. It's only a shade, maybe two away from being black, but it isn't black. So Vergil would also have dark brown hair. And I said him having a British accent would be odd, because he isn't meant to be British (It was something the original poster said they wanted Vergil to have).

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I think their relationship should be really close in the game and gradually you would see the differences in motives the two of them have and eventually a separation. maybe verge doesnt want to help the humans on a battle or something, and simply walks away from dante.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think their relationship should stay fine throughout the game, but Vergil's motives shoudl be elaborated on like you just said. I want to see what is driving Vergil to do what it is he does in the game. Vergil has been touched upon so very little in DMC, to the point that it isn't fair on the fans or anyone really.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wouldnt mind vergil having other relationships in the game since it would allow him to act in diferrent ways than he would act with dante.
I wouldnt mind some funny moments with vergil, just as long as he isn't treated like a joke im find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom