• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who is the strongest dante between the two?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
If the regular dante and the dante from the reboot would meet up in some way who would win?
Hmm, I don't think DmC Dante is strong enough to beat the original yet. So I would say the original. But I think he'd stand a better chance at DMC3 Dante since that's the youngest of the classic incarnations.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I like to call DMC2 Dante's state of power the "Things just aren't fun anymore" tier.

I mean, c'mon, he's so powerful by then everything dies so quickly, and so he can't have fun fighting like he used to. He's become so powerful he made his fights boring. Poor guy.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
lol honestly people who thinks that DmC Dante would even stand a chance against DMC 4 Dante especially DMC 2 Dante are just plain delusional.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
lol honestly people who thinks that DmC Dante would even stand a chance against DMC 4 Dante especially DMC 2 Dante are just plain delusional.

lol, i know right. DMC4 and DMC2 dante are practically on dog level. DmC dante vs either of them is like green lantern fighting superman. both are very powerful, but in the end...who's gonna have who's head between their teeth?

IncarnatedDemon

and making those comparisons are stupid also. NTDante= early 20.
DMC2 or 4= over 28 years old.

Only DMC3 is valid for comparison.

EvilX-81

Besides, 2Dante has "**** you, I win " form and the "**** everything in that direction" beam.

Haw, f*ck everything in that direction. Unfortunately I went through the entire game without knowing of its existence. Hell I barely knew about the DDT.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
h9249CC76

Now before someone starts attacking this post. It is a joke and not meant to be taken seriously...so chill out.

I seek not to get into a debate/argument right now.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Actually it doesn't. Logic states that NTDante is 20-23 years old in the picture, while original Dante is over 30 years old in DMC 4.
That's a difference of 7-10 years.
Within 7-10 years, NT Dante could achieve higher regeneration.

Don't try and logic this out like it answers everything.

DmC Dante or DMC 5 Dante is not necessarily the most powerful, but he is the most effective. were talking about REGULAR, not transformed. and that is DMC 4 Dante that is regular. If you keep saying DMC 4 DmC, Just say Gilgamesh or Eryx. Eryx is the new dante. Gilgamesh is the old dante. Eryx is the Future Dante. Gilgamesh is the present Dante. Gilgamesh is Pure Demonic. Eryx is 75% Demonic and 25% Angelic. and why are we arguing anyway? It's all about the game. The story won't be so enjoyed without that.. Just stop arguing. Nero isn't even in the Selection. Nero was just in the story for Story-fiction.

Dante47

The Dante of previous games was practically a demon god after defeating Mundus.The younger, newer Dante in the most recent entry, DmC, has yet to prove himself entirely. Even though he defeated Mundus, he did so by exploiting a weakness instead of fighting him head on. Uncle Dante is still in superior shape in comparison to new Dante.

Top Bottom