• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who is the strongest dante between the two?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
regular he has way more experience full control of his demon powers his dreadnaught form and royal guard make new dantes attacks useless he is more skilled can teleport all around him he can fly with certain devil arms fire lightning has gire and wind powers with agni and rudra ice powers with cerberus nunchuks plus ifrit the beowolf gauntlets and gilgamesh are stronger than eryx fists plus he has majin trigger pandora and more in his aresenal its a stomp for old dante new dante would need 10-15 years to train and unlock his true powers nd catch up

death vador

the new dante doesn't even transform into a full devil, his devil trigger is similar to nero's d.t which is very stupid coz they can't even fly

EvilX-81

When this question comes up, most of the time we instantly jump to DMC4's Dante, who I think everybody would give the win to. Experience, power; he''d dance around DmC Mundus like he danced around the Savior who was much more impressive (which is kinda wacked; Mundus before taking his final form wrecked a chunk of the city, but his final form is just... king kong. Meh.)

A closer comparison I think is DMC3 Dante. Still though, I'd have to give DMC3 Dante the win. Dante and Vergil in 3 stabbed and impaled eachother to death, while ultimately DmC Dante inflicted huge damage on him with his last blow. Kinda ****ty, but without knowing or getting into how their demonic powers work in the different universes, that's the bottom line. Also an argument could be made for DMC3 Dante being more honed with his skills, where NT Dante is shown to be more rough and unrefined (the stumble with his rebellion combos, the way he handles Eryx, etc.)

Fran0823

DmC and DMC why can't we have both?
Depends on old Dante's power state (The following comparisons use gameplay "power" not age or implied power growth)

DMC1 and DMC2 Dante's would get bitchslapped by New Dante

DMC3 Dante would win but DmC Dante would put up a good fight..and I'd pay to see that!

DMC4 Dante...well...
tumblr_mls635nWDk1sokldso1_500.gif

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
Depends on old Dante's power state (The following comparisons use gameplay "power" not age or implied power growth)

DMC3 Dante would win but DmC Dante would put up a good fight..and I'd pay to see that!

DMC4 Dante...well...

DMC 2 Dante would technically stomp him, you forgot he can go into this:
MajinForm.jpg

EvilX-81

If he can't beat DMC4 Dante, he definitely shouldn't be able to beat DMC2 Dante, who's more or less at the height of his power in the series.

death vador

don't forget when dante from dmc 2 turns into a devil his ivory and ebony switch from single shot to full automatic and the becoume very strong. dante can teleport in dmc 2 check the last cut scene if you ddn't knw

dmc 1 dante has the sparda sword and he has the untouchable star which deflects any attack that enemies trow at him

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium

DMC4 Dante...well...

Your forgetting that DMC2 is Dante at his best experiance and power wise.

So if DMC3 Dante could beat Dante than DMC2 dante should be able to stomp.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
depends. DMC3 dante would maybe match him. but DMC1 and DMC4 dantes would beat him up pretty bad. granted, he would give them a run for their money. lets not even put DMC2 dante in our minds for this battle because that would just be unfair.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I look at it this way.

Lets do it in order of Dante from his weakest to most powerful vs DmC Dante.

DMC3 Dante vs DmC Dante

DmC Dante gives DMC3 Dante a run for his money since both are kinda new to their true Demon powers but DMC3 still comes out on top.

DMC1 Dante vs DmC Dante

DMC1 Dante who is now a skilled veteran in slaying Demons and has more experience with his Demon powers lays the smackdown on DmC Dante.

DMC4 Dante vs DmC Dante

DMC4 Dante while admittedly is a goofball is still Dante coming into a MUCH more skilled and experienced Demon Hunter who has full control over all his demon powers, he slaughters DmC Dante

DMC2 Dante vs DmC Dante

DMC2 Dante who is now ripe with wisdom,experiance, and all around power is said to even surpass the great Sparda and is Dante at his most powerful, he gives DmC Dante a beating the likes of which has never been seen before...and he does so very easily

Just my outlook on how all the battles would go.

DMC

Devil May Cry
i think old dante would win... even nero could win over him... but then fan boys and girls think that their favorite character would win... old dante experienced devil hunter versus new dante... not much really history background..... and there is nero most people hate but hey u got to admit nero is pretty strong for 7/8 of human and 1/8 of demon lol

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i think old dante would win... even nero could win over him... but then fan boys and girls think that their favorite character would win... old dante experienced devil hunter versus new dante... not much really history background..... and there is nero most people hate but hey u got to admit nero is pretty strong for 7/8 of human and 1/8 of demon lol

nero is military trained

Top Bottom