• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you expect to see at E3?

YinTehWin

Yinneh Boi
My guess is NinjaTheory will HOPEFULLY release a demo to the public. I really want to get my hands on the game before I decide if I'll buy it or not. It looks pretty decent but I can't make a decision until I see how it feels. Anyone agree?

So, what are you expecting from E3?

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
My thoughts are that they'll release more returning mechanics and skills this month--maybe Twosome time, wall-running, or what have you--and maybe some new artwork.

I think at E3 we'll get a big reveal (like Vergil returning, or at least character re-designs for returning characters). Since the game will be at Gamescom 2 months later, I don't think they'll release a public demo. But then again, I hope they do!
Has any game released a demo to the public and then showcased at a game convention with their demo?

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
OH WAIT.
I think we'll have a release date worked out by then too. In a recent interview they said they had no idea when this game would release, other than the fact that it's sometime this year. They're still working on combat and whatnot.

And the public demo is normally posted a month before the game releases.

Gbraga

Nothing, I'm done with trailers from this game, I'll just wait for the game itself, at least a demo comes out, then I'd play it.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i'm expecting to see a new trailer, a new gameplay video, some new artwork and screenshots, and possibly another interview. at an event as big as e3 i'm guessing they will finally release the release date, but one can only speculate at this point. none the less i'm excited to see whatever they bring because i'm sure it will be big! :)

Azurel

The last E3 trailer was kind of choppy looking back on it. However, it was vastly improved by the gameplay trailer that came after that. However, the environments still looked dry in the second gameplay trailer. They fixed that with the colorful amusement park montage trailer. Right now, I don't see how they can top the latest trailer. It took everyone by surprise, and now, I don't think there's anywhere to go but down. Only a Vergil reveal could top that, in my honest opinion.

I didn't really like the over-the-top situation that made New Dante look like DMC3 Dante, especially the pose at the end. However, the reactions were mostly positive, so, maybe it's for the best and Dante is still serious with only some humor. He had no cheesy one liners (the "bad day for a hangover" line was just him mumbling to himself in a Nick Nolte fashion simply because he was hungover.) so far, so let's hope they didn't "tweak the script" and kept only the good lines in there.

The "church" line was merely a commentary on how boring church was. It wasn't cheesy by any means. It was clever because it was true. It didn't need to be laughed at, just acknowledged. Church does drag, and inside Limbo it did seem like there was no end to it, making it an apt observation.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Release date
Collectors edition and other dlc that comes with it
Story trailer
life sized replica of E&I and Rebellion
A huge screen
Full demo but probably not for us, just another walkthough and hopefully a boss battle

Top Bottom