• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you expect to see at E3?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
1. They're really gonna release virility as a drink.
2. A demo or more on the story.
3. If Vergil will be in it.
4. on a seperate note...To confirm Soul Reaver plz.

berto

I Saw the Devil
For e3 I'm guessing they'll update the game's websites and maybe start up the official international oe.

Gbraga

does anyone besides me feel the imminent meltdown that awaits if they reveal Virgil and he's "different-lookin" lol
I remember when a rumour spread that this would be Vergil:

zmpDn.jpg

I personally think something like this would be pure awesomeness, but the fangirls would go crazy.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
I heard that there was a trailer leak of the story and they took it out all on the quickness....idk I just heard that....

berto

I Saw the Devil
Actually that's from the concept art of the new Crow remake, and so was every other image in that set.

ZeroLove

zmpDn.jpg

I personally think something like this would be pure awesomeness, but the fangirls would go crazy.

If Vergil looks like this, I would pay more attention to him. That picture is awesome!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oh, yeah.. Vergil... Not looking like Vergil... Well, I'm getting an umbrella just in case there's a $#!% storm.

Jane Sweetbee

Want to share popcorn....cause I can't wait for the fan reaction..as much as I would love not having vergil in this so called game...just the fan reaction itself would be out of proportion....

I guess he will be in black hair and black coat. calm and kind, leading youth rebellion organization against Mundus.. fall in love with Kat. then Dante got heart-broken. Good plot:D

Dante47

If Vergil is in the game, I expect him to be shown at E3. Hopefully they show Mundus as well.

zmpDn.jpg

This was a concept for the rumored remake of The Crow. That's what Bradley Cooper might look like in the remake of the film. Not Vergil in DmC.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
did someone on the capcom forums produce a leaked e3 trailer? if you look there is a thread called DmC leaked e3 2012 trailer, and the post was removed and the thread was locked! did someone get ahold of the trailer?

Dante47

did someone on the capcom forums produce a leaked e3 trailer? if you look there is a thread called DmC leaked e3 2012 trailer, and the post was removed and the thread was locked! did someone get ahold of the trailer?
I didn't see it. If this thread really did exist, then it's probably real. That explains why it was removed. That or trolling. I think we're all positive though about a trailer at E3. Since the game is almost finished, it will be getting a lot more attention.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I didn't see it. If this thread really did exist, then it's probably real. That explains why it was removed. That or trolling. I think we're all positive though about a trailer at E3. Since the game is almost finished, it will be getting a lot more attention.
i'm so sad!! we could've seen the leaked e3 footage today!!!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I know, but patience is always rewarded. I'm hoping this trailer has more story information. Maybe something on Kat and Mundus. Also it should confirm whether or not Vergil even exists in this reboot.
i hope so, i'm actually interested in seeing more of kat and usually with supporting characters i don't really care about them too much.

Top Bottom