• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
I keep seeing people with multicolored circles in their Twitter profile pics, anyone know what the trend behind these are?

---------------------------
Just saw a humorous commercial starring Ronda Rousey. Real glad we're all gonna just ignore her history of committing domestic abuse so we can all have a little laugh involving Twizzlers. Real swell.

---------------------------
Starting to lose interest in Cloak and Dagger because everybody in the show is an asshole.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I keep seeing people with multicolored circles in their Twitter profile pics, anyone know what the trend behind these are?
It's still technically Pride month. Could that be it?

Thinking:
I really wish I was rich just to give all my money to my friends so they could live comfortably and not worry about not having things they need/want. I just wanna be able to be like "you get financial security! you get financial security! everyone goes home with financial security!"

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
During my last day of work at my current (well former now) job, I sat in the break room and stared listlessly at a bee that had flown in only to be caught in layers of cobwebs and was in pitch combat with a spider. The bee eventually broke free, but by that point it was too late as the venom injected into it had taken hold and it could only crawl away inch by inch until eventually it just curled up in the corner and died.

I think the universe is trying to tell me something....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Why haven't I gotten a call back yet from this job? It's ideal and the people in the interview liked me.

That depends how long it’s been since your interview as even then things still take some time their end.

Don’t be too disheartened. I’m sure if they liked you that’s a huge plus in your favour.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Going to see Fallen Kingdom with the hub and kiddo tonight. Really, really stoked. :woot: Now if only he didn't have to go back on Sunday. *Sigh* Oh, well. This should be the easier stretch. I hope. :unsure:

+Salted caramel Ice-cap is so frigging good...but I think I'm done with them for now. Too much sweetness will be the death of me. x_x

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
glass-720x1139.jpg

Top Bottom