• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

VengeanceSavage

All that you were programmed to be afraid of
My state just legalized marijuana for recreational use, and medicinal has been legal for a while now. This is great news for me obviously, but I can't help but be worried about what will happen if pot becomes really commercialized. I don't want the market to be dominated by overpriced, machine-rolled, mass-produced joints full of reggie that you can buy at 7/11 like packs of Marlboros.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Nope, definitely not any easier this time around; I think we just did a better job of hiding it. The next two months better just fly by. ._.

+A very mean part of me hopes that everyone who likes this ridiculous heat gets frigging sunburn. Even with central air, my AC doesn't have a chance of reducing the heat upstairs. I mean, I get that hot air rises and cold air falls, but the upstairs vents are probably the only two not obstructed by pieces of furniture. o_O

++Looks like I'm starting off NaNo slow this time around. Hopefully that means I'll pick up the pace by the latter half of the month. ^^;

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, you can really tell that I think that show can be defined by the phrase "wasted potential" when I had an entire dream where if you enter a certain code whilst watching the Blu-Ray, you get the hidden "true episode list" where the show's not a pile of trash. :laugh:

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
It breaks my heart to watch the news these days. It’s never been a pleasantry per se but now my people are being kicked out of their homes and their children being taken away to be put in cages and I don’t know what to do with myself.
Here's an idea: Don't watch the news. Keep to TV shows, and you'll be fine.

That's what news stations want you to do, make you fearful of stuff. Most networks are paid by the GOP, so they can lean towards a particular politic(s). News has always thrived on politics. What originally was fake news on magazines, newspapers, and the internet has now made its way into TV, so don't be surprised if most news are sensationalist.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Do you think people who spend all their time yelling at fans for liking parts of fandom they don't like realise how dull they are? There's so many other things they could be doing with their time...like not sitting around, reading a 150k word fic for a pairing they hate whilst complaining about it on the internet.

+ Aaaaaand Domino's only responding to "here, kitty kitty" now. :| I think she's broken, can we get a refund?

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Do you think people who spend all their time yelling at fans for liking parts of fandom they don't like realise how dull they are? There's so many other things they could be doing with their time...like not sitting around, reading a 150k word fic for a pairing they hate whilst complaining about it on the internet.
People have gotten lazier as time passed by. Facebook only magnified that notion.

The founder of "Internet" was even disheartened by how far internet has come... (Source: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/07/the-man-who-created-the-world-wide-web-has-some-regrets) His notion is that sites like Facebook and media sites have made the masses so stupid, that he regrets making "internet," for the lack of a better word... "open." I mean, open as in major corporations have more "reach," than the little guy. However, it's relevant because the deeper issues he feels that internet gave way for easier abuse. So, people think that having that kind of "freedom" to do whatever the **** they want, will mean less repercussions. Likewise for corporations.

I have more thoughts, but the gist is that people got lazy, and didn't give a **** about anything. So, we have people complaining about stuff, but nothing really gets done. And then you have people who are looking for fame, and the place to do it is on a platform like Facebook and yes, Instagram.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hmm...bought a book off the net and it finally arrived. However it wasn't the same edition as was indicted on the website.

It's still the same book in terms of content and is in perfect condition so I can't be bothered to raise a fuss but it is irksome when companies (especially larger ones like Am***n I've noticed) do this. Not having a bookstore locally is really painful now. :frown:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Site keeps asking me to accept cookies, but already do. Where are these cookies you're promising me? Why are they denying me access to my notifications? T-T

+ Not looking forward to today. Nope.

Edit take 2: now it won't leave me signed in and keeps telling me I don't have cookies active unless I go to another page. Cookies are on, so idk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom