• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Finally a successful bowel movement!
Reminds me of that scene from Yugioh Abridged. :tongue:
Grandpa - "Bakura! I just had my first bowel movement in ten years!"
Evil!Bakura - "Congratulations. (Punches Grandpa in the gut to KO him) Now you've just had your second..."

Anyways, cricket is really boring and slow. You can feel your soul slowly dying as you're being made to watch it. :dead:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I love hanging out with this boy.

35821849_10156077218993500_931532055215341568_n.jpg

And hey, it doesn't hurt that I'm not sick this time, either. :thumbsup:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just realised second NaNo starts in a week. Oh no. -should probably set up her cabin and send out invites soon-
OMG no WHAT?! I knew it was coming up but this is akin to a jumpscare. I've got to decide which project I'll be working on this Nano and stick to it.

+ @Angel I'll take your cue and start Christmas shopping too. It's never too early!

++If I knew I was going to get poked with a needle once every week for a month, I'd have said hell naw to this. Then again, I probably need it.

Last edited:

Aisen66

your dog has always been my dog rebel i always felt tall and proud walking with my unlce and doberman company too when i was younger now our dog is my favorite not my uncle,s doberman and chiuahuahs are the best forget those ugly police dogs wish i could have another pet someday a fish maybe ,maybe if i left the planet someday

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
OMG no WHAT?! I knew it was coming up but this is akin to a jumpscare. I've got to decide which project I'll be working on this Nano and stick to it.

Yeeeeep. I woke up out of dead sleep at 3am going "is NaNo next month?" and didn't believe it til I was actually awake a few hours later. D: This...shouldn't be so unexpected. I'm getting the cabin set up, though, so if anyone wants in and has their project set up, I'll add 'em in exchange for their name.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Lots to do this week in preparation for the hub's visit. Somewhere between getting sick and dog-sitting, I kinda let the house go... :unsure: I mean, not that he cares one way or another, but I do.

+Damn, those dew claws are frigging killer. >.< Must've gotten me better than I thought.

++Please, please let me get something done on S&F. It's been two weeks. x_x

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Man, Angry Joe just refuses to move on from this whole Kingdom Hearts thing. He just keeps tweeting about it.

Just accept you can't understand that playing through a series helps to understand the newest entry and move on with your life, dude.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
What's that all about?

Angry Joe said he refuses to play previous Kingdom Hearts games to prepare for Kingdom Hearts 3 because there's "too much of them" to catch up, even though you don't need all of them to get a basic grasp of it. So people told him which few he can just play quickly to understand it and he keeps adamantly refusing to, and won't move on from it and brings it up a lot.

Top Bottom