• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Joining in on the complaints about heat train, I wish it were cooler. Sure, 105 F (41 C) isn't as bad as 111 F (44 C), but it still feels like death and torture every time I go outside. OTL Help me, Mr. Freeze, you're my only hope.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's been reasonably cool here the past two days. ^^; -Sends cool weather to respective regions- That said, apparently we're hitting melting point on the weekend. ._. Gods, why summer?

+Oh, yeah. I'd almost forgotten that I'm babysitting for an hour or two today. Guess I'd better get everything I can done beforehand.

Last edited:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Alright.
I knew life was gonna give me the one-two punch. There's always a second punch, nobody gives you the ol' one. This time life went southpaw and hit me with the dempsey roll, putting me down for the count.

But you know goddamn what?
I rolled out and grabbed a chair, because this isn't boxing, this is professional wrestling, and life is a no DQ match.

Point being I hope things are on the upclimb from here on out. I think it is

Aisen66

im thinking theres going to be alot of crime if mundus legalizes drugs all over the usa and just so you all know the police in the black uniforms they are murderers too it aint one of my favorite colors anymore

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Saw Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and it was pretty neat, but I'm sure I would've enjoyed it way more if it wasn't for the duo behind me laughing at everything, regardless of if it was meant to be funny or not, and the family in front of me who were shushing each other despite none of them talking and making noises other than shushing each other, and also the geniuses who brought their baby with them because *that's* always a good idea.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That was a really odd dream. Somewhere between the distortion of being one of the Prison Break characters and then being myself, and the fact that there was someone bad enough in Fox River Pen. to merit going to T-Bag for protection (to say nothing of the fact that I was in prison at all) tells you just how desperate I must've been. Somebody with options does not go to that guy for protection. :cautious:No, but seriously; it's been at least 2 months since I last watched the show; why did I dream about it at all?

+Can't wait for tomorrow. :woot:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You alright now, K-Man?

Tell you what, guys, I am glad to not be covered in sand now (day out at the beach) and well, my skin DOES NOT bode well with the heat. I don’t care about getting a tan or any of that crap, I just don’t want to be turned into a lobster.

That shower was refreshing. Now it’s nonstop drinks, ice lollies, rotating fans and anything else that will cool me down.

Top Bottom