• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Well, every day also isn't a bad idea, but yea, I messed up by probably doing such intense workouts every day. I'm trying to drop a few pounds fast and get somewhat back in to shape. My goal is to drop this stress weight I gained before summer really rolls around.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well, every day also isn't a bad idea, but yea, I messed up by probably doing such intense workouts every day. I'm trying to drop a few pounds fast and get somewhat back in to shape. My goal is to drop this stress weight I gained before summer really rolls around.

Key for getting any result is to give your body time to recover from the training you just did. That's how your body can adapt. If you don't give it enough time to do that, you'll only end up being tired, feeling weak, and add more stress to the amount you already got.

It's not uncommon for people to want results fast, but it is common that they translate that into an incorrect training plan. Listen to me, have a day off between a session and another. Alternate a day of workout with a day of rest. I know you probably feel you'll not be doing enough that way, but trust me, that is a more correct plan, rushing it out ain't how it works, it's more counterproductive than anything.

berto

I Saw the Devil
So I tried fixing my PS3 yesterday but it didn't go well... Exactly. I looked up the info and got the things I needed but I was constantly blocked by small inconveniences that were my fault. I took it to a friend's house and we started taking it apart only to stop because I didn't read the instructions right and was missing a T-10 security screwdriver. Two hours later we managed to get the right screwdriver and we proceeded to take it apart but little things kept going awry, nothing terrible but it was a pain.

Then we get to the motherboard where I was supposed to remove a battery plugged directly in called the PRAM which is where your settings and preferences are stored and just yank the connection but it wouldn't budge and both the male and female parts came off the mother board, even after we removed both the damn thing refused to separate and the both ends are stuck, maybe fused because there is now way the force we used to pry them apart would be standard, it's supposed to come right off.

Anyway we proceed to the HDD cage where the two screws are 3mm tiny and all the screwdrivers I have are way too big. So off we go to get another set of screwdrivers. We get back to the pad and we try to turn the screws and f*** me those things were power drilled in, they would not budge a single degree. 20 minutes of doing that and I even ruptured my thumb nail, didn't realize I was bleeding until I saw the red, and I said enough of this s***, I went to the garage and got the only pliers like tool in the house, a large pair of channellock, which was as big as my forearm so way too large for comfortable use with a tiny screwdriver, clasp that thing and very uncomfortably turned it about 15° and done, put the thing down and turned it the rest of the way.

For the most part the rest of the posses was smooth. we got cleaning the motherboard, replacing the fan and power supply, we tried to keep the parts and screws that belong with it together, I wiped the thermal paste off the cell and regular processors and pealing the thermal padding of the specific components. after a lot of dusting and whipping the motherboard with alcohol, which stung my finger nail like hell I took the motherboard to re flow the solder, letting the thing cool we were ready to finish the last of it... except that I didn't have anywhere near enough thermal padding to cover all the requires pats of the motherboard. After a long discussion we decided to put it all of for the next weekend where I could get the rest of the materials. Worse than that, the PRAM battery, which we are hopping will just go back in place by putting it together again, gently, might be broken, period, and it might've been permanent and terminal damage, so I won't know if all those hours of constant and repeated bleeding, driving, walking, dusting, wiping, frustrated confusion, which totaled to about 8 hours of in all, were ultimately for nothing. Left me hanging and pretty much thinking the worst of it all.

Over twelve hours later, I'm finally feeling the effects of exercising. Oh, gods, my shoulders. Mountain climbers are the exercise from hell, I swear. On the plus side, running didn't kill me. So...I guess that means I'm meant to continue on.
Yeah, the forearms hurt like hell for days and the latissimus dorsi is a muscle that isn't used very often so when you do it's... yeah.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Time really to kill some people online using new char i unlocked today:

13096144_1177408425632741_2277574320152307666_n.jpg

Even getting game by gifted EA but still this addicted me so much

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Haven't been hearing good things about the Ratchet and Clank movie, which is a shame because that series was always so ready made for a film. Plus, I'm pretty sure it's a flop because I swear, they did next to no marketing for the film. I'm still gonna go see it eventually, but crossing my fingers for the Sly Cooper movie hoping that turns out good.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Now that I've divided the yet-to-be-revised chapters in advance, I know how much more I have to do before draft 3.2 is done. These last few are going to require a bit more attention, I think. At least one section in particular needs a serious trimming... ._.

In the meantime, starting the next chapter of FotS. ^^

+Seriously, what the hell's with my dreams, lately? It's getting a tad disconcerting...:cautious:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why does it always have to rain on the ONE day in every BLUE MOON that I'm stuck in town without a car?
I mean! Grreat. Look on the bright side, he says. You'll get to spend the whole time in the library, he says.
The library that only opens an hour after I've arrived in town, you mean? Oh, yes, the one that keeps charging me for 'lost' books when they are the ones who didn't check it back in, you mean? Hmm. Sounds fun. Pretty sure the only 'bright' side of tomorrow is that I'm finally getting my bumper fixed.

That will teach me to daydream/plot while pulling into the driveway.
Urg.
Writing must be done tonight.

Top Bottom