• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That awkward moment when you realize you're mourning the loss of one of your characters, when originally you didn't think their death would impact you the way it has... :unsure:

+Getting so close...I wonder if I can get both done by my birthday? Ooh, better rein in that ambition...it tends to backfire. :cautious:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
One of my neighbors is practicing guitar in the middle of a thunderstorm. Not sure what to be more impressed by: how good they sound or their dedication.

+ I need to order those petals...but I really don't want to.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Maybe there are fewer chapters left than I thought. :nailbiting: Equal parts anxious and excited, here.

+I think I'll be doing a serious spring cleaning this week. NaNo kind of ruined me for doing more than the bare minimum all month. :cautious:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hmm...maybe getting things done by my birthday isn't so farfetched after all. At the very least, I should be able to get both accomplished by mid-June, at the latest. 4, maybe 5 scenes left of FotS. :eek: Where the hell did the time go?

+Have I literally been listening to Towa no Kizuna on repeat for an hour (again)? Eh, makes good background music. ^^; (Plus thanks to reading the translation, the lyrics kinda jive with me).

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Over twelve hours later, I'm finally feeling the effects of exercising. Oh, gods, my shoulders. Mountain climbers are the exercise from hell, I swear. On the plus side, running didn't kill me. So...I guess that means I'm meant to continue on.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That is actually positive. Means it had an effect on your body. You should be worried if your shoulders DIDN'T hurt.

Yep. ^^ It's a good hurt. I'm just not used to it any more. Like...my shoulders and legs hurt, but I still feel really good and...slightly energized? Like my body's anxious to start again? If that makes sense?
That reminds me, it's time to go run.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Been working out every day for the past few days, and I wanted to keep it up today, but my legs are hurting so bad I can't even walk without pain. Maybe it'd be a good idea to take a rest day or I'll probably injure myself. On the plus side, it's keeping me motivated to just work harder to reach my goal.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Been working out every day for the past few days, and I wanted to keep it up today, but my legs are hurting so bad I can't even walk without pain. Maybe it'd be a good idea to take a rest day or I'll probably injure myself. On the plus side, it's keeping me motivated to just work harder to reach my goal.

Have you tried a hot bath with Epson salt in it? It usually helps me when I've walked a few miles (though, naturally, I'm out at this moment which may explain a lot @_@). Depending on where your legs hurt, you could also use ice/heat afterward. Would not recommend heat on inner thighs...or ice either...for...reasons.... >_>

Top Bottom